Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings pcardenas's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S4 B8, Audi Q7

Smile My experience Bilstein B8 and Koni Sport

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi,

two years ago I bought couple Bilstein B8 for the front of my S4, few days ago just change it and try the Koni Sport (yellow ones) , where cheaper so I was little sceptic about but... Nice surprise, first the Koni are adjustable , I took the stiffer setup and works great! I like stiff suspension , I have the original S4 suspension. The Bilstein B8 was stiffer than S4 original shocks but Koni yellow are stiffer than Bilstein B8.

So if you want the stiffer setup for the original S4 suspension I recommend Koni Sport schocks.

nice weekend!

_________
    Paulo
    S4 B8 2011 , Dual pulley , Revo 1+ , custom Brakes , bilstein b8 , H&R Rear Sway Bar, CR15 mod, Pipercross Air Filter , Magnaflow xPipe 11386

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    996tt

Did you track on stock vs b12 kit? What springs are you using? What tires do you have? What kind of driving do you do? How are your roads? Where are you finding koni yellows for less than the b12 cup kit? Can you describe the difference other than "its more stiff and I like it stiff"... PS we all like it stiff

Did you have the cupkit? Or just the b8 shocks?
    Garage:
    04 996tt, 06 Boxster S, 88 911 targa, 96 911 Convertible, 10 B8 S4

Established Member Two Rings Bifffairburn12's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2008 Yamaha Stratoliner 1900cc

Interested to know more about the Koni sport. Just bought 034
    Lowering springs and think i should throw on some new shocks/struts too because my 2013 S4 has 95k miles. From what I’ve heard Bilstein is on backorder and very intrigued about how the Konis ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine