Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings ColoAllroadJeff's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    We've got a Jeep JK, Land Cruiser, VW Eos & '72 Winnebago!!

VeeDub's Carbon Cleaning, Lakewood

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey everyone, I figured I'd introduce myself - aside from the two years of hanging out at Camp Allroad and such. After years of maintaining my MK6 GTI (and now my wifes Eos, and our B8.5 Allroad), I figured I'd open up "shop" and offer a specialized service and other light maintenance in my garage.

After being plagued with and paying $$$ at dealerships and indy shops for carbon buildup in my MK6, I not only realized how much this affects everyone of us with direct injection, but realized that there needs to be a cost effective provider for having this service (& others) done.

So, I opened up my own 'shop'. My goal is to not become the next big VW or Audi service center, I already have a full time job that I love, (I maintain dialysis machines in my real life). I just enjoy doing maintenance on our Audi and VW cars. I figured I can offer my talent and help out my community, while building up friendships with fellow Audi and VW owners.

I really specalize in media blasting carbon cleanings, but can also do regular maintenance; filters, spark plugs, brakes, driveline services, fluid changes (oil, trans, DSG, ZF8, diff etc), belts, diagnostics etc, you get the idea.

The TSI/FSI & TFSI carbon cleaning takes about 4-5 hours, drop it off or I can pickup Sat or Sunday AM & I'll have it back to ya in the afternoon.

Also, if you just need help putting in your new exhaust, or parts purchased online, you can find it at VeeDub's, I'm reasonably priced for shop / lift usage and labor help. I'm available in the evenings and weekends and located in Lakewood, just off Kipling and Morrison Rd.

Give me a call or text and we'll talk shop, let me know how I can be of service.

Jeff "VeeDub" Van Wyk
    720-320-8207
    Last edited by ColoAllroadJeff; 10-13-2018 at 02:35 PM.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

VeeDub's Carbon Cleaning, Lakewood

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff, very knowledgeable enthusiast.
    He slapped my Porsche Macan Brembos on my Allroad that arrived just 24 hours before CampAllroad. Felt great having them for the mountain drive.
    IMG_5508.JPGIMG_5510.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings [deleted]'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

I commend your services sir will have to be in touch!

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

So happy! Can't say enough good about the excellent service at VeeDubs. Jeff performed a carbon clean on my Audi A5 cabriolet. Man, it is zippier than ever. He was so thorough, and showed me just how much carbon buildup my car accumulated over the years. He changed the fuel injectors also, which was needed. Anyone looking to have this service done to their car, I highly recommend you go through Jeff at VeeDub's in lakewood.

Established Member Three Rings RSLRS71's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    18' SQ5 and WK2 SRT8 Jeep

would be interested in some quotes....
    2017 RSL RS7 (1 of 3 stateside)
    Mods:
    Current: APR Stage II w/ HF DPs and KW H.A.S kit , Rotiform 3 piece SPF 21x10.5 wheels, Tag Motorsports Side marker delete and Badge blackout, ...
    Next: looking to be the quickest RS7! ;)

AZ Member #

Cost to carbon clean a 2012 TT-RS?

Established Member Two Rings ashed's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I live off of kipling and jewell, I'll be sure to hit you up for some work soon!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Very interested in getting some prices, I'm near Belmar (alameda and wads). I have not researched this process of carbon cleaning much, forgive my noob question please - is there any way to tell if it needs it without removing a lot parts? I'm at ~70k miles on 2010 B8 S4, and have no idea how much carbon is built up or if I need to get this done yet or should wait. Really happy someone from Lakewood is offering this. Thanks!

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Hey everyone, thanks for the interest! I'm sorry for the delayed response, been super busy and hadn't been on the site for a few days.

I'll respond to everyone via PM later this evening.

-Jeff

AZ Member #
    My Garage

StevenH,

You're looking at around $475 for your TT-RS, and take a day.

Right now, I'm scheduling out in mid-November, as my time is focused on finishing a few other jobs at the moment.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Best regards,

Jeff

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by ColoAllroadJeff View Post
    StevenH,

You're looking at around $475 for your TT-RS, and take a day.

Right now, I'm scheduling out in mid-November, as my time is focused on finishing a few other jobs at the moment.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Best regards,

Jeff
    Thanks Jeff - my DD was rear ended on Monday so I'll have to revisit when I can have the TT down for a few days. Hopefully that won't take too long.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

StevenH -

Whoa so sorry to hear bout your DD. Hope it's not too bad to fix.

Txt or email is best, but stay in touch and we'll plan ahead.

Best,

Jeff