Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings Sojournin's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Google maps send to car no longer working

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I used to be able to use Google Maps on my lap top and send directions to my car, but it stopped working about a month ago. I checked my my.audi.com to confirm my ID with the send to ID, I checked that my Audiconnect Prime is still active. On Google Maps, I am able to send it to my phone, but whenever I send it to my Audi ID (for my car), I get the error: "We are unable to send to this destination. Please try again". The only way I have been able to send directions to (besides using the car's Nav) is with the Audi MMI app on my iPhone. Anyone else have this issue?
    2017 A4: Prestige/Quattro/Scuba Blue Metallic/Nougat brown/Gray oak/Sport seats/Audi Beams // Previous: '13 Estoril Blue Crystal S4 / '06 Acura TSX

Established Member Two Rings wam22's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Try logging back into your account on the car. When I had Audi connect it would sometimes randomly log out.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    B9 S5 Coupe l Daytona Gray with Magma Red Nappa Leather
    AWE Custom Track Exhaust l DTUK Tuning Box l Hartmann Wheels l 034 Rear Sway Bar l 034 Front Strut Brace l K&N Cold Air Intake l EMD RS Grille
    Past: B8 A5 with APR Stage 1 Tune
    Former Audi Sales/Current BMW Sales