Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings Schwebe's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Colorado Springs - Clutch Job

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello everyone,

My B6 A4's clutch has just started to go, my engage point has moved down very low, gears are harder to get into and it makes a pretty odd rattle when letting out of the clutch when there is load on the engine. I have called around a lot of places in the springs to get the job done since I don't have the proper tools. The cheapest I have been quoted was $800 for labor if I brought my own clutch.

Just wondering if there is anyone in the springs that would have the experience/tools and would like to make some money or if anyone knows a shop that does good work for a fair price. I have contacted both shops in the sticky already.

Thanks!

Jesse

Veteran Member Four Rings jimrobbington's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Forester XT, lawn mower

Sounds about right. And I'd say $800 is on the low end. I'd guess $800-$1200 is the average clutch labor cost.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    2012 Audi S4 Prestige 6 speed, 034 Stage 2, 034 SC pulley, JHM 179mm Crank, USP Intake, custom x-pipe exhaust, 034 Trans Mount Insert, 034 Front/Rear Diff Mount Inserts, JHM Stage 3 clutch, JHM LWFW, USP SS clutch line, 034 boost tap, Podi boost gauge