Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B5 S4

2009 A3 ABS recall ended up with my dash lights on.

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I took my 2009 A3 to Audi yesterday for the airbag recall. They told me there was an ABS control module recall as well, and i told them to take care of it. When i got the car back they told me they tried to repair the airbag module, but it faulted and threw the ABS light and this meant they needed to order a part.

And then they gave the car back to me. And they told me the parts would arrive in a week or so and they would call me back to have them installed.
    In the mean time my dash looks like the attached picture.
    The Brake light flashes when i drive. The ABS light is always on. The Traction Control light is always on.

Should they have given it back to me like this?

Attachments Pending Approval
    2001 B5 S4 - 200,000+ miles - Stage 3 K04/RS4 Stuff
    2008 D3 A8L - 130,000 miles - Stock

Audi Customer Experience Three Rings Audi USA's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and making me aware of this particular issue with your vehicle. I would like to reach out to the dealership and gather a bit more information to determine if this is within the normal range of operation. Do you mind sending over a private message with your VIN and full contact information? I appreciate the opportunity to research this for you.

Kind regards,
    Vincenzo F.

Audi Social Community Manager