Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

AZ Member #

Funny issue with Audi Connect

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Not that I think that Audi Connect would be an amazing thing to use every day, but something funny about it I have noticed the last couple weeks of driving my new S4.

When I get into the car in the morning and leaving from work, I always check Waze to see what traffic is on my route home. I have Audi Connect enabled and I use it every once in awhile just to try it. Navigation from the car is not all that intuitive and doesn't ever route around traffic delays like Waze will. I do like having it enabled and having the directions listed on my HUD for a cool factor.

The funny thing I find is that when I get to my parking garage at work and turn off my car. Immediately I get a notification asking me if I want to start route guidance to the destination I am already at.
    2018 S4 Prestige, Daytona Gray Pearl, Black Optic, S Sport, Napa Leather

2012 A4 Premium Plus, Monsoon Gray, Quattro, Navi, Push Start. VCDS mods needle sweep, windows up/down with fob, no wink turns, fogs as cornering lights.

Veteran Member Three Rings Cherub's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Golf & Q5

I have not experienced anything like this but I have noticed the Apple Car Play disappeared when the Sirius Trial expired. Weird enough to make one wonder

B9 Current
    B8.5s White/Blue & B7 Silver- Sold
    Tints, Suspension, Wheels & More..........