Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

'01 A4 Avant - 2.8 v6 manual - rare sport package $4300

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    *Lower price* 2001 A4 Avant quattro - silver with black leather sport interior. 5 speed manual. 127k miles. Lots of recent maintenance and custom work. This car is a unique avant in that it has a sport suspension, sport seats, steering wheel and gauges that are the same as in the S4. Rides, runs and drives amazingly well. Was a daily driver up until recently when it was replaced by a same year S4. This car has been properly maintained and driven. The 2.8 motor and manual tranny is a fun combo that is much more reliable and lower maintenance than the 1.8. The exhaust is amazing and huge fun - definitely my favorite part of the car. Not loud, but super distinctive and one-of-a-kind.

Mods:
    Tinted windows
    Tinted talilights
    Blacked out grille
    Kenwood double DIN head unit
    new front door speakers
    wired for rear subs
    Custom full 2.75" exhaust with high flow cat and Flowmaster muffler

Located in Cedar Falls, Iowa and willing to ship at your expense. I'm fine with driving it for delivery to a neighboring state if buyer is meeting the asking price. Really, when you look at the crap cars available everywhere at this price point, this car is a screaming deal. So unique and cool. Needs to go to a good home and someone who will appreciate it for what it is.
    silver6.jpgsilver3.jpgsilver1.jpgsilver2.jpgsilver4.jpgsilver5.jpg
    Last edited by schaefer1; 08-07-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Bump.

Established Member Two Rings Jargon's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Good looking Avant at a good price. glws.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Jargon View Post
    Good looking Avant at a good price. glws.
    Thanks!

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Awesome Avant! I've been searching for another one since I sold my pearl a few years back. Im in CT though. Mine had 250k miles and ran STRONG! Can anyone chime in on the sport package? I know they had three spoke steering wheel, sport suspension, and some had the RS4 wheels, but I have never seen the S4 seats or gauges in the sport package. Either way a great addition to a great car. GLWS!!
    2015 Moonlight Blue P+ | 6 Speed | Panda Leather | Custom Daytona Grey Badges | ECS Luft-Technik Carbon Intake | EPL Stage 2

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by casablancab5 View Post
    Awesome Avant! I've been searching for another one since I sold my pearl a few years back. Im in CT though. Mine had 250k miles and ran STRONG! Can anyone chime in on the sport package? I know they had three spoke steering wheel, sport suspension, and some had the RS4 wheels, but I have never seen the S4 seats or gauges in the sport package. Either way a great addition to a great car. GLWS!!
    Thanks man! To be clear, seats are not the same as S4, but the gauges are the same. Seats are different from ones I've seen in non-sport A4's; bigger side bolsters upper and lower. I've owned more than a few A4's - not too surprised that Audi had three different seat variations during this model year.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Do you have a picture of the gauge? Very interested to see that!
    2015 Moonlight Blue P+ | 6 Speed | Panda Leather | Custom Daytona Grey Badges | ECS Luft-Technik Carbon Intake | EPL Stage 2