Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings Brooklyn's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Looking For Shop to Replace PCV Valve in 2013 S6

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    NGP can't get me in until 14 August. Anyone know a local shop in NoVA who can handle that job and get me in sooner?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    l 2013 S6 l Oolong Gray/Black l Previous: l 2013 C7 A6 3.0t l B8 S4 6MT l B6 S4 6MT l B6 A4 3.0 6MT l B5 Passat 1.8t 6MT l

Veteran Member Four Rings JimmyBones's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Try out Induction Motorsports or RRT Racing.

I would also get the updated oil screens installed for the turbo feed lines since they are right there and that way the turbos will last longer. Unless of course you want to put bigger turbos on. Wouldn't hurt to replace the coolant lines/o-rings too since they are prone to leaking. That is of course if that hasn't been done already.

Hope that the S6 has been treating you well since last time!

Veteran Member Four Rings Brooklyn's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyBones View Post
    Try out Induction Motorsports or RRT Racing.

I would also get the updated oil screens installed for the turbo feed lines since they are right there and that way the turbos will last longer. Unless of course you want to put bigger turbos on. Wouldn't hurt to replace the coolant lines/o-rings too since they are prone to leaking. That is of course if that hasn't been done already.

Hope that the S6 has been treating you well since last time!
    Jimmy, thanks brother. Was holding off on calling Induktion to see if there was a closer option. Had the coolant lines/o-rings replaced a few weeks ago, so that's done, but rgr on the updated oil screens. Other than these two hiccups, car has been running great. When last I checked I still had about 8mm on the pads you installed for me. Hope all is well with you chief!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    l 2013 S6 l Oolong Gray/Black l Previous: l 2013 C7 A6 3.0t l B8 S4 6MT l B6 S4 6MT l B6 A4 3.0 6MT l B5 Passat 1.8t 6MT l

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

S2 Dynamics in Rockville can do it, they do great work.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk