Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings AllroadCorbin's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 Saab 900s (Classic)
    Items for Sale

Do not buy from "ShawnFleming"

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Joe Brown, Brandon Perry, Braden Vapor, Nick Falvey....Joseph Mathieu. Any of those sound familiar to you guys? Well thats because they're all the same guy. Joey Mathieu has been scamming people for years on FB in the B5 and C5 world. He operates out of Westborough, MA and runs a chop shop where he takes junk cars and parts and sells them. The issue is that they are often flood cars or junk parts...and he will refuse to allow you to send money with buyer protection. This low life has been chased out of just about every FB group due the the volume of people he has scammed, his shady use of multiple FB profiles, and other people's illegitimate paypal accounts. He has now resorted to creating a new AZ handle called ShawnFleming to continue his bullshit.

Admins - do what you wish with this info but you would be doing the Audizine community a favor if you block his account and IP address. Myself and many others are sick and tired of this guy's shady bullshit and I refuse to sit idly by and watch him continue to screw people.

You're scum Joe. Absolute low life scum. Go back to your realtor job in Westborough and get the hell away from the Audi community.
    B8.5 Allroad | APR | CTS K04
    B5 S4 | GermanElite | SRM K24
    05' Saab 9-3
    92' Saab 900s

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2000 hibiscus s4 , 2000 nogaro s4
    Items for Sale

ive seen some of these users post and it always seems really shady. Thanks Corbin for putting something together thats good information for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01 s4 f21 on meth sold
    00 s4 hibiscus Project stk hibicus?
    00 nogaro s4 - Sold
    MK7 Gti Stage 2 Daily
    Rip mike aka Daz Dillenger

AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

I’ve posted this in the feed back forum as well. Edited with a link to this thread 👍🏼

https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...3#post13212783

2001.5 Silver S4 Avant - 6spd swap + BW K04s (Current)
    2001.5 Santorin S4 Sedan - SRM k24 build (Totaled)

IG: CJ_s4

Registered Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '01 S4 Tip '91 200 20VTQA, '01 A6 2.7TA, VW Rabbit GTI truck.

Maybe we need to send some guys to Joe's Westboro facility for a little heart to heart. Since my company is based in WB, I've got a number of friends who would be more than happy to take part. I'll probably be out there in the next month or so...

Veteran Member Three Rings MeinS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Thanks for the heads up. You can use these 3 simple tips to help avoid getting screwed over by scammers....

1. Ask for pictures with something specific in them next to the item. This way you can ensure the item is in their possession.
    2. Use a pay service that guarantees the receipt of item as described (PayPal for good and services) or even an Escrow service for very expensive items. When using PayPal also try to use a credit card and not funds from your PayPal. This is just an extra level of protection.
    3. Use caution when buying items from new users. No history doesn't mean they are out to screw people, but it pays to be even more cautious when this is the case. This includes eBay. Good feedback or lots of history means they have something to lose if you aren't pleased with the transaction.
    02 Nogaro S4 Avant - Stage III

Senior Member Four Rings christianb5s4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

From what I can see, his posts from a few days ago still haven't been locked.
    Imola 2001 Stage 3 S4: 312K - 2.4sec FATs - Completely Refreshed/Built Motor - SRM K24s w/ Custom Turbosmart wastegates - Clutchmasters Stage 4 - Etspec - Cinesnow WG/Oil Lines - SRM V3 Intercoolers - AA built trans - 4:1 Diff - JHM Trio - 034 - H&R Coilovers - FCP - Bosch Motorsports - OZ Racing - SRM/SSAC exhaust - Tons of New OEM parts

2009 C6.5 A6 3.0T Prestige - stock, daily driver

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AllroadCorbin View Post
    Joe Brown, Brandon Perry, Braden Vapor, Nick Falvey....Joseph Mathieu. Any of those sound familiar to you guys? Well thats because they're all the same guy. Joey Mathieu has been scamming people for years on FB in the B5 and C5 world. He operates out of Westborough, MA and runs a chop shop where he takes junk cars and parts and sells them. The issue is that they are often flood cars or junk parts...and he will refuse to allow you to send money with buyer protection. This low life has been chased out of just about every FB group due the the volume of people he has scammed, his shady use of multiple FB profiles, and other people's illegitimate paypal accounts. He has now resorted to creating a new AZ handle called ShawnFleming to continue his bullshit.

Admins - do what you wish with this info but you would be doing the Audizine community a favor if you block his account and IP address. Myself and many others are sick and tired of this guy's shady bullshit and I refuse to sit idly by and watch him continue to screw people.

You're scum Joe. Absolute low life scum. Go back to your realtor job in Westborough and get the hell away from the Audi community.
    Hello all. Joe Mathieu here. I typically would not get involved in baseless banter on the internet like this, but because my name is somehow getting dragged into all of this, I feel I need to set the record straight. Let's start with the facts. I am Joseph Mathieu, I DO sell audi parts, I AM on facebook. I do not know who the user allroad corbin is, I am not affiliated with anyone but myself. If you have a problem with those people, take it up with them. I have never 'scammed' anyone, never knowingly sold junk, or done bad business for that matter. Thank you to my many friends that have reached out to me in reference to this.

As we all know the Audi community is very tight knit, and people scamming other people should be dealt with accordingly. Rather than spreading around information that is unverified and incorrect, go directly to the source. I am transparent in my dealings, give others the benefit of the doubt, and respect myself enough to stand up to bullshit claims such as this.

Moving on, if YOU personally have an issue with me, you feel that I have sold you something and mislead you in doing so, or have taken your money, please email me with specific transaction details. I will reply to any and all people that feel they have been wronged by me. I can be reached by email at lighthelamp23@yahoo.com

I will not be replying on AZ, anybody with a legitimate question/concern/complaint is welcome to email me directly. Again, I will reply to any and all parties who have a LEGITIMATE issue. Understand that anyone continuing to go on about this has either A. Never dealt with me personally or B. Not emailed me to make it right or C. Perpetuating this bullshit claim for their daily entertainment.

Thank you Corbinallroad for bringing this to my attention, and I expect to be hearing from you shortly since I have clearly wronged you in one way another. Please offer me the chance to make it right.
    Last edited by Audiwurld4248; 07-24-2018 at 12:13 PM.

Registered Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '01 S4 Tip '91 200 20VTQA, '01 A6 2.7TA, VW Rabbit GTI truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiwurld4248 View Post
    Hello all. Joe Mathieu here. ... Please offer me the chance to make it right.
    Good of you to man up and post here. I'm pretty sure what you're saying is true and I wish you the best at recovering your reputation.

A question: Are you in Westborough, Mass?

Senior Member Three Rings slowSfaux's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Inb4 Shawn Fleming hops in this thread, "I have a Shawn Fleming for sale. $400 txt me"

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 Saab 900s (Classic)
    Items for Sale

Lol “ShawnFleming” just changed his location to Texas.

05' Saab 9-3
    92' Saab 900s

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

He also post his junk on Boston CL ads also. Same cell number as the posts here.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    01 s4 avant, 2010 vw tdi cup edition, 01 s4 nogaro avant widebody

I know this guy's ,they really doing this and I know where is this chop shop! They try scamme me to.

Established Member Two Rings bruddha's Avatar
    AZ Member #

someone needs to pay Mr. Fletch a visit....

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 Saab 900s (Classic)
    Items for Sale

Nah nah nah nobody needs to go visit anybody. None of that please lol

05' Saab 9-3
    92' Saab 900s

Senior Member Three Rings Pizdets-b5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by bruddha View Post
    someone needs to pay Mr. Fletch a visit....
    if they really are in Mass, ill be driving past there this weekend. should get a list of guys they have wronged with payment proof and pictures of damaged product and bring the local pd for a chat.
    POWER!!!!

AZ Member #

I would never condone any type of mischievous behavior towards an individual.......
    That being said, he is not just an individual......he is many! hahahaha

Administrator Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audis
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by Audiwurld4248 View Post
    Hello all. Joe Mathieu here. I typically would not get involved in baseless banter on the internet like this, but because my name is somehow getting dragged into all of this, I feel I need to set the record straight. Let's start with the facts. I am Joseph Mathieu, I DO sell audi parts, I AM on facebook. I do not know who the user allroad corbin is, I am not affiliated with anyone but myself. If you have a problem with those people, take it up with them. I have never 'scammed' anyone, never knowingly sold junk, or done bad business for that matter. Thank you to my many friends that have reached out to me in reference to this.

As we all know the Audi community is very tight knit, and people scamming other people should be dealt with accordingly. Rather than spreading around information that is unverified and incorrect, go directly to the source. I am transparent in my dealings, give others the benefit of the doubt, and respect myself enough to stand up to bullshit claims such as this.

Moving on, if YOU personally have an issue with me, you feel that I have sold you something and mislead you in doing so, or have taken your money, please email me with specific transaction details. I will reply to any and all people that feel they have been wronged by me. I can be reached by email at lighthelamp23@yahoo.com

I will not be replying on AZ, anybody with a legitimate question/concern/complaint is welcome to email me directly. Again, I will reply to any and all parties who have a LEGITIMATE issue. Understand that anyone continuing to go on about this has either A. Never dealt with me personally or B. Not emailed me to make it right or C. Perpetuating this bullshit claim for their daily entertainment.

Thank you Corbinallroad for bringing this to my attention, and I expect to be hearing from you shortly since I have clearly wronged you in one way another. Please offer me the chance to make it right.
    Copied over to the proper forum. Also, wanted to add some information.

The account 'Audiwurld4248' who says his real name is Joe Mathieu, has the name Travis listed in the name field of the account. The email address he provided (lighthelamp23@yahoo.com) is not linked to that account. It's in fact linked to a different account that hasn't been used since November of 2013. The name listed on that account is Zack.

There is, in fact, a direct IP link between the 'Audiwurld4248' account and 'ShawnFleming'.

Take this information how you wish.
    Admin@Audizine.com
    Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Four Rings kjeeper10's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Jeep Wrangler JK

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

The account 'Audiwurld4248' who says his real name is Joe Mathieu, has the name Travis listed in the name field of the account. The email address he provided (lighthelamp23@yahoo.com) is not linked to that account. It's in fact linked to a different account that hasn't been used since November of 2013. The name listed on that account is Zack.

There is, in fact, a direct IP link between the 'Audiwurld4248' account and 'ShawnFleming'.

Ouch !!
    2015 Audi S5, Daytona Grey Pearl, B&O sound, 6 speed, sport differential, Opti-pro coat, Mods - CR-15 - Open Road Tuning adjustable coilovers - Chipwerke Pro - CTS intake - 19x9.5 Advanti Racing wheels - 255 Sumi HTR-Z III Summer tires - Weathertech floor mats - S5 door logo lights - Red LED Footwell lighting.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 Saab 900s (Classic)
    Items for Sale

Do not buy from "ShawnFleming"

In other words, I was right and Joseph Mathieu just fabricated a bold faced lie to you all. Caught.

The audi community has no room for people like you. You’re either an addict, mentally unwell, or just a giant asshole.

Joe- Get lost

05' Saab 9-3
    92' Saab 900s

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post

Thanks Admin!!
    We need to get rid of these people! It's sad that 99% of us on here would help each other out in any way possible, cause were more than just enthusiasts, were a family community.
    No room for people like this in our community, or any community for that matter.

Veteran Member Four Rings blitz2190's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 A4 1.8T Quattro, 2.7T swap Stage 3 APR 6 speed
    Items for Sale

Wow what a peice of shit, thanks Corbin I was browsing some of his listings as I'm in ma everyday.
    Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
    2.7T Swap Wiring Guide (Psst this is a link)
    New Build In progress built 2.7 STK 2004 B6 A4- Thread and pic to come

Veteran Member Four Rings b6Hate4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Sepang S3, Arctic S4.
    Items for Sale

Lmfao caught red handed with his dick in the cookie jar.

Get fucked dude.

Established Member Two Rings 757to719's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Gen3 VW GLI DSG

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

bump

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    C5 Allroad, B5 2.8 30v(soon to be 40v)

get fuuuucked Audiwurld4248. fucking scammers man

Established Member Four Rings JustManson's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Best post I’ve read yet! This is why I enjoy this community so much.

Corbin, thank you for putting this piece of shit on Blast.

Admin, thank you for confirming said piece of shit.... is a piece of shit.

Shit... ;)

Veteran Member Four Rings Blackstallion's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Great way to brighten up my day - well done Admin...

Quote Originally Posted by rdcyclist View Post
    Good of you to man up and post here. I'm pretty sure what you're saying is true and I wish you the best at recovering your reputation.

A question: Are you in Westborough, Mass?
    I demand you to take this back LOL

Senior Member Four Rings Marko S's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Big brother is watching.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
    2011 Audi A4 Prem+
    HPA - ECS Tuning - aFe - Eurocode - Treadstone - GFB - Milltek - PTP - DEI - Spulen - KW - Moog - Ultra Racing - CR-15 - 034 Motorsports - Brembo - EBC - Podi - Fly Designs - Audio Frog - Dynamat - Kicker - deAuto - OEM

Veteran Member Four Rings b6Hate4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Sepang S3, Arctic S4.
    Items for Sale

Bump.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 Saab 900s (Classic)
    Items for Sale

His posts are locked and removed

05' Saab 9-3
    92' Saab 900s

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 Saab 900s (Classic)
    Items for Sale

Latest fb profiles he used was called Roger Fenoglio on the uppercase B5 S4 group. Be on the lookout for that

05' Saab 9-3
    92' Saab 900s

Established Member Three Rings DufraineMK6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Monsoon S4 6MT

14 S4 6MT - Sport Diff / H&R Street Performance Coilovers / CW Pro Stage 2 (6-1) 93/E85 Mix / JHM 179mm Crank Pulley (1300mm 7 Rib Belt) / ECS Tuning Flush Kit 10mm F & 12.5mm R / 034 Motorsports Intake Tube W/ AFE Pro Dry Filter / USP Stainless Steel Clutch Line / AWE Touring 102mm Stock Downpipes / Eurocode Trans Mount

Veteran Member Three Rings BostonDriver's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Interesting thread...I met "Nick Falvey" from FB classifieds in-person in Westborough MA to buy a 2.7T APR bi-pipe, cash deal, parts are fine. Not sure what the scamming was, but the parts were legit. Just wanted to mention that.
    Of course, I myself have been somewhat scammed recently here on AZ classifieds.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1992 Saab 900s (Classic)
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by BostonDriver View Post
    Interesting thread...I met "Nick Falvey" from FB classifieds in-person in Westborough MA to buy a 2.7T APR bi-pipe, cash deal, parts are fine. Not sure what the scamming was, but the parts were legit. Just wanted to mention that.
    Of course, I myself have been somewhat scammed recently here on AZ classifieds.
    They do actually have a ton of parts. They do sometimes sell shit and actually give them to you. But they have scammed the fuck out of a lot of people. And I’m of the one and done mentality. There’s no redemption from that behavior.

05' Saab 9-3
    92' Saab 900s

Veteran Member Three Rings BostonDriver's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by AllroadCorbin View Post
    They do actually have a ton of parts. They do sometimes sell shit and actually give them to you. But they have scammed the fuck out of a lot of people. And I’m of the one and done mentality. There’s no redemption from that behavior.
    Okay, thanks for the clarification. So some parts are okay, but many others not. That's too bad...