Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Three Rings sempaipaul's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    several Porsches

Two (2) Drivers (LEFT) side xenon headlamp assemblies part# 4D0941003BE

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi folks,

For sale are two left side xenon headlamp assemblies.

The first one: light was purchased from a used car parts store to replace a slightly damaged one on the car that I used to have. As the light arrived it was discovered that the adjustment screw (and mechanism) is stripped and doesn't appear to work. The interior portion of the light has a very slight wobble due to that. The light was deemed to be in operational shape by the used car parts store. I have never installed it nor have I had the chance to try it and confirm that it is in operational state. Can certainly be used in existing state or, I am sure, it can be repaired to full functionality

The second one: perfect working condition. Removed from a 2001 Audi S8 that was very well cared for. The front end of the car was in a minor fender bender thus there is a scratch on the lens and I believe one or two of the mounting tabs had broken off. The xenon light works as it should. Very usable as is or can be utilized for parts.

Both of the units have the Xenon lamp, ignitors, etc.

Looking to get $60 OBO for each. Pictures available upon request.

Thanks!
    Paul

Veteran Member Three Rings sempaipaul's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    several Porsches

Gone!!