Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyquattro View Post
    Did you order with exclusive paint? If not, there's a pretty good chance another dealer in a nearby state will have your configuration or something damn close (these aren't rare cars by any stretch). Assuming you didn't do exclusive paint, you could buy something a couple hours away by plane even. Save a few grand and get a nice break the car in road trip home. Never limit yourself to what's nearby if you can get a fantastic deal somewhere else. Looks like a couple people here have hit around the $5k off mark. That's for sure enough savings to entice me to buy on the complete opposite side of the country if it came down to it.
    That's the other problem - the options I chose just simply don't exist at dealers. I really have to keep in mind I'm getting exactly what I want in every way.

The only thing I could really do is bluff the dealer with a price from elsewhere and lead them to believe I'm willing to forego my options for something else - which I'm not. (Hoping they don't lurk these forums...)

This thread (if I'm reading it correctly) leads me to believe there aren't too many around with these options.

Exterior Color : Nardo Gray
    Interior Color : BLACK W ROCK GRAY
    Technology Package
    Driver Assistance Package
    Leatherette Covered Door Armrests
    Rear Side Airbags

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I order my RS3 and after quite a bit of negotiating, they came down only a marginal amount. That said, they threw in carbon mirrors, red Calipers, and 50% of the Audi Care. I had relatively specific specs, including Colour, optics, etc. And got almost exactly what I wanted. I feel they likely could have likely done better but I also was on a time crunch to order before traveling out of country for a significant amount of time.

Established Member Three Rings S3DUDE's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I purchased mine after a "hard" bargain but I could only do $1000 for Audi loyalty. that is what happens when they don't have any allocations. I am also saving $922 on registration but that is unrelated however it works..

Veteran Member Four Rings phillyquattro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by forumpersonuser View Post
    That's the other problem - the options I chose just simply don't exist at dealers. I really have to keep in mind I'm getting exactly what I want in every way.

The only thing I could really do is bluff the dealer with a price from elsewhere and lead them to believe I'm willing to forego my options for something else - which I'm not. (Hoping they don't lurk these forums...)

This thread (if I'm reading it correctly) leads me to believe there aren't too many around with these options.

Exterior Color : Nardo Gray
    Interior Color : BLACK W ROCK GRAY
    Technology Package
    Driver Assistance Package
    Leatherette Covered Door Armrests
    Rear Side Airbags
    Lots of Nardo cars out there. Seems like the majority of RS3s are Nardo or Daytona from what I've seen. It's the gray stitching and driver assistance package that make it hard to find another similarly equipped car. If you're flexible on those two options and are willing to travel to save, a world of options opens up for you. Totally understand wanting the specific car that you ordered tho.
    2016 S3 Premium+ (Build Thread)
    IG: brandongray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12