Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Thread: Holy Grail test

Veteran Member Four Rings s vier's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 RS5
    Items for Sale

Holy Grail test

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Holy Grail.
    2015 RS5 14k miles
    Suzuka Grey Black Optics+
    AUDI care Maintenance
    Factory Warranty until Fall 2018

IMG_6255 by GermanBrewIMG_6289 by GermanBrew

Recaro Euro “Audi Exclusive” interior w/red inserts and stitching on door cards/armrest/rear seats. These are factory RS5 seats with logos in headrests. I have seen exactly one other car with this factory interior and it was an RS4 in Europe.
    Suzuka/Carbon backs (backs can be painted to match your car.

Carbon RS5 flat bottom (245 weave) w/red stitching (modified RS5 wheel)

(Red) Carbon Ceramic RS5 Brakes professionally rebuilt by Kelly Moss Racing (Porsche CUP team)
    (VAGCOM coded for disk wipe in the rain) color matched the rears (Red Caliper factory option) original Audi Dealer installed May 2018.

Car is 100% Wrapped in clear film
    E-Codes (VAGCOM coded)
    : VAGCOM brighter DRL & retain DRL w/blinker
    Neidfaktor Carbon (245 weave) mirror caps with Blind Spot warning
    IMG_5398 by GermanBrew,
    Euro Spec self folding mirrors (VAGCOM coded)
    IMG_5868 by GermanBrew

Akropovic titanium Valved Catback (works through MMI)
    IMG_5400 by GermanBrewIMG_5780 by GermanBrewIMG_5873 by GermanBrew
    AWE Non Resonated DPs
    KW HAS (alighned)
    BBS CH-R satin black 10.5x20” rings removed wrapped in 285 Sumitomo
    IMG_5525 by GermanBrew, on Flickr

Red Start/Stop button
    WeatherTech mats
    Rear Diff Carrier Inserts
    Tranny insert
    CR-15 (Black)
    No dings, chips, nics, curbage or scratches anywhere on the car. The front was wrapped the first week of ownership and the rest was wrapped last summer.
    This car weighs about 200lbs less than a normal RS5 with the titanium exhaust/wheels/brakes/interior. It is an absolute stunning example of OEM+, low mile, mint condition Summer only weekend driver with no fear of scratches. The film self heals with hot water. The SOUND of this thing is other-worldly. 8400 RPM screaming through Non Res DPs and out the Titanium exhaust past the Carbon tips will give goosebumps on onramps and downshifts. Nothing compares to it. Neighbors are sleeping and you’re coming home at 3:00 am? “Comfort Mode” through MMI and you are a ninja(ish). I get looks and compliments from everyone but the cops. It’s classy enough to fly under the radar and beastly enough to destroy it. You’ll love this car as much as I will miss it.
    The Suzuka/Carbon/Black Optics combo works really well in and of itself. Add the red (same exact reds) in the Brakes, front badge and interior and there is just enough to POP!
    There is easily $110k+ into this car.
    Bought and serviced at the original dealership and my old boss the GM of Audi Milwaukee. Enthusiast owned and loved Since day #1. I bought the car on my 35th Bday from my closest friend. He ran a high end detail shop and this car was the “marketing” car and kept it absolutely impeccably clean. No winters. Heated storage. He put 6,300 miles on. It sits with 14k and just had its 25k Audi Care service done. 35k and 45k remain. It has yet to see a winter.

The bad:
    The flap inside the gas hole is tweaked a little. It doesn’t affect anything.
    I had a small windshield chip repaired professionally. You can still see 10% of the repair but it’s on the passenger side and about the size of a half a grain of rice. Guaranteed not to spread as it’s sealed fully.

$65,000

Keep in mind the costs of reproduction on just a few items: (part costs only except wrap)
    $10,000+ interior
    $7,500 Brakes
    $7,000 exhaust
    $4,000 clear wrap
    $3,500 wheels/tires
    $1,200 Ecodes
    $1,700 mirrors

My Instagram is GERMANBrew if you want to see pictures above and beyond.

The build is here:
    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...zuka-RS5-ideas

I am able to take videos and as many pics as a potential buyer would need. I am 15 Minutes from the Milwaukee Airport (MKE).
    Last edited by s vier; 07-13-2018 at 03:59 PM.
    2015 Suzuka RS5 Black Optics+Carbon Ceramics-Euro Recaro Bucket -Akrapovic -AWE DPs-Ecodes-Euro fold CF Neidfaktor mirrors-3M+Suntech(whole car)-CR15-Red START button-034 diff carrier inserts-BBS CH-R 10.5x20 et25

IG: GERMANBrew