Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Three Rings SeattleiteA6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Mini Part-Out: Genuine Ecode Taillights with 'sweep' blinkers, OEM Red Start Button,

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Recently sold my RS5 and now getting ready to mod my C7 S6, so I have a few things to sell to a fellow AZer that I won't be needing anymore:

--Genuine European spec B8.5 A5/S5/RS5 Taillights including the Europrice sweep modules, $1550+shipping when new, asking $750 picked up, $800 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

Everything works perfectly, no scratches or pits, gaskets are still soft and spongy. Google the Europrice sweep videos and you can see how it looks, I loved its unique look as I always hated the huge blinking brake light we have to put up with on our NA cars. **Please note there is coding required when you go from NA to ROW, I can provide all of the coding to have them perform exactly like the oem ecode tails. I've fully decoded the taillights, so you can do any other configuration you want, just let me know.

I should also note that I have shaved the tab on the sweep module's male connector so it fits with our NA female connector, it is 100% plug (and code) and play. NOTHING needs to be modified on the car or the light itself. See the closeup pic below.

-- Genuine Red Start Button, never installed brand new. I think it fits other models as well? I paid $75 or so, asking $50 picked up, $55 shipped to lower 48.

-- Genuine Cargo Net, no tears, frayed edges, or stains. Asking $40 picked up, $45 shipped to lower 48.

I'm in the Bothell/Mill Creek area and will drive <=15mi to meet. Let me know if you have any questions. Cash or PayPal only, friend payment or you can cover the fee. PM for PayPal info! Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    2014 S6 Phantom w Black Int & Carbon Atlas//B&O//Innovation Pkg//Driver Assist. Pkg//Black Optics//RS Front//Carbon Diffuser//VCDS -15mm//Straight Pipes
    to do's: FL ecode dynamic tails, carbon FB wheel
    2013 Q7 3.0T S-Line Prestige//Lava Grey Pearl w Black Int//Tech Pkg//S-Line Plus Pkg//Black Optics// (Wife's)
    ====
    2013 RS5 Ibis w Black Int//TiOptics//B&O//e-code tails//x-pipe//vagcom tweaks//20" HRE FF01
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige (SOLD)

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by raincity View Post
    Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Bothell/Mill Creek area

2014 S6 Phantom w Black Int & Carbon Atlas//B&O//Innovation Pkg//Driver Assist. Pkg//Black Optics//RS Front//Carbon Diffuser//VCDS -15mm//Straight Pipes
    2013 Q7 3.0T S-Line Prestige//Lava Grey Pearl w Black Int//Tech Pkg//S-Line Plus Pkg//Black Optics// (Wife's)
    ====
    2013 RS5 Ibis w Black Int//TiOptics//B&O//e-code tails//x-pipe//vagcom tweaks//20" HRE FF01

AZ Member #

Bump - somebody give this beautiful red start button a home, it's useless just sitting in my garage!

Brand New. Never installed. Adds 24hp at the wheels.*

$45 to your door

* Unverified, as I never installed it [makes 'click' sound out of corner of mouth and winks]

====

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

This is probably a stupid question but that should fit a B8.5 S4 no problem correct? My start button has peeled and I need to replace it.
    '14 S4 P+ DSG 034 Stage 2, AWE Touring, AWE S-Flo
    '14 A4 S-Line Sport Package 6MT - Totaled
    '12 Tiguan SEL 4MO.
    '03 Mustang Cobra "Stock"

AZ Member #

Yep it will

====

AZ Member #

All items SOLD

====