Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Three Rings nistah's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 AUDI C5 RS6

Audi C5 RS6 Aftermarket wheel fitment question

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Previously on my RS6 I've run OEM S4 Peelers with 43MM offset which required spacers and 57.1MM-66.56MM hub bore adapters, switched the peelers out and now run OEM RS4 wheels which are 29 ET offset no spacers needed with the RS4 OEM wheels. I am looking at running a new set of really nice set of staggered HRE P43 wheels that are 19x9 ET24 front and 19x9 ET19 rear? Is it possible & if yes do fenders need to be rolled? Thanks!
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, Peelers, RNS-E, + pedals, oCarbon
    Past: Daytona Grey Pearl Effect/Silver ,Eurocharged ECU Tune, MTM TCU Tune, RNS-E, Michelin PS2's - SOLD

Veteran Member Four Rings rollerton's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    S6 Avant X TWO! and 67' Speed buggy

Once you get below about ET35 they almost always fit. Below ET30 I can't imagine *needing* spacers, even though you may want them. Adding a 10mm spacer to an ET30 wheel gives you low offset; but final good fitment and fender rolling depends a little on tires and stance too.
    foley803 : What does an electrical surge sound like? Barking dogs? Watermelons?

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I'm running 19X10 ET30 with 265/35/19 PSS and don't have an issue in the rear. Your new setup would be 1-2mm less poke, which seems like it would work, but that would also depend on tire size, tire profile, and suspension setup.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.ph...h=9&offset2=19

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 AUDI C5 RS6

Thanks guys I have a set of 265/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sports and a set of 255/35/19 Conti DSW06 Extreme Contact that I could use with set of staggered HRE P43 wheels that are 19x9 ET24 front and 19x9 ET19 rear.
    Past: Daytona Grey Pearl Effect/Silver ,Eurocharged ECU Tune, MTM TCU Tune, RNS-E, Michelin PS2's - SOLD

Established Member Three Rings JorisRS6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 RS6

The et 19 will be very agressive. Im running et25 all around. Its possible i think.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 AUDI C5 RS6

I love these HRE wheels, really want to run them on my C5 RS6 can anyone on here advise if they will fit for sure? Also any insight as to the ride quality of running staggered setup would also be helpful.....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HRE-P43-19x...QAAOSwC-tZ8N3h

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 RS6

Beatiful rims for sure. 99% sure they will fit. Im running et 25 square with 20x9 rims. Tommorow i will check my rs6 to see if you can go another 6 mm wider at the back.
    How low is your car and what tires are you going to run?
    That will make a difference too

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 AUDI C5 RS6

Quote Originally Posted by JorisRS6 View Post
    Beatiful rims for sure. 99% sure they will fit. Im running et 25 square with 20x9 rims. Tommorow i will check my rs6 to see if you can go another 6 mm wider at the back.
    How low is your car and what tires are you going to run?
    That will make a difference too

Thank you JorisRS6, I understand that square is the preferred setup for C5 RS6 but these wheels are destined for my RS6. The beast is currently running stock DRC and tire options are

A: 255/35/19 Conti DSW 06 Extreme contact or

B: Michelin Pilot Super Sport 265/35/19

Car is currently running OEM RS4 wheels, in the past I had run peelers which required spacers and hub bore centric adapters, however the ride is better with flush mount OEM RS4 wheels

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2003 RS6

They will fit. Front and back will be perfect. 6 mm in the back more than me is no problem at all. Especially when you are stock ride height.
    Also, i would personally go with the michelin tires. 265 will cover the edges of the rims a little better.
    Good luck!