Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring MattAudiA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Watch her go? Audi Commercial?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I just saw an ad on YouTube that had a lady pick what looked like all of her work items up and walked out of work. Then it cut to her walking down the street.... which cut into the Audi rings....???? What..? Did I miss something..

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings CaptDS007's Avatar
    AZ Member #

That's a preview for the extended ad which you can find on their YouTube channel. It's a pretty nicely executed metaphor imho, and is somewhat redeeming from the super sexist ad that Audi aired in china comparing cars (that need "inspections") to new brides a short while ago.
    2006 A4 2.0TQ | Brilliant Black | APR Stage 1 | Bilstein Shocks | Eibach Springs | Alpine ILX-107 | JL Audio (10" MicroSub+, XD400/4v2 Amp, C2-650 components in all doors)

Active Member One Ring MattAudiA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by CaptDS007 View Post
    That's a preview for the extended ad which you can find on their YouTube channel. It's a pretty nicely executed metaphor imho, and is somewhat redeeming from the super sexist ad that Audi aired in china comparing cars (that need "inspections") to new brides a short while ago.
    Gotcha, Iíll have to check out the full ad and the China ad as well. But from the Chinese ad thatís a little rough, the short piece didnít give me a whole lot of context. But makes a lot more sense if it was only a short piece to a longer piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine