Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings ChanceA4Parks's Avatar
    AZ Member #

In need of a Strong Flywheel.

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I bought the wrong flywheel for my car and I'm being held up on my build because of it. If anyone has a stage 3 or higher flywheel, please let me know before I buy a retail one. I have a A4 B7 to RS4 ECS flywheel (brand new) I'd trade for if anyone is interested. I'd really like to have another ECS Flywheel but send me info on whatever you have. Thanks guys!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    B5 S4

I got a lightweight fidanza flywheel with replaceable surface

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I bought a flywheel kit from ecs earlier this year. It's just a fidanze flywheel that they charge an extra +/-$100 for..get a ttv if you can deal with srm and they're garbage customer service

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Don't deal with srm just contact ttv directly.

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

I got a fidanza flywheel with 500 miles on it for 300 shipped. I used it on my stage 3 swap. Shifted as smooth as stock, none of that chatter you get with most lightweight flywheels. If you get a fidanza or any of the aftermarkets be sure to line it up with your old flywheel first. Stock flywheel goes on only one way. Aftermarkets have bigger holes so the bolts will line up no matter which hole you choose. If that happens your timing mark will be off and you will have to pull the engine again to redo. Yeah that has happen to a few people including me. Smh

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by RKLamb View Post
    I got a fidanza flywheel with 500 miles on it for 300 shipped. I used it on my stage 3 swap. Shifted as smooth as stock, none of that chatter you get with most lightweight flywheels. If you get a fidanza or any of the aftermarkets be sure to line it up with your old flywheel first. Stock flywheel goes on only one way. Aftermarkets have bigger holes so the bolts will line up no matter which hole you choose. If that happens your timing mark will be off and you will have to pull the engine again to redo. Yeah that has happen to a few people including me. Smh
    You open to offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings ChanceA4Parks's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I did some more research and ended up just buying straight from TTV. Thanks guys for pointing me in the right direction. The flywheel was $475 shipped. Got a tracking number within 10 minutes of paying.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk