Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

AZ Member #

Anyone have an EPL tuning cable I can rent??

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Iím in Boulder but can travel. Will rent for beer, handies, etc. need to flash to stock for emissions test. Thanks!

Sent from my
    2011 S4 - EPL Dual Pulley + TCU - 20" BBS LM - Bilstein B12 - APR RSC Exhaust
    Deval CF Diffuser - Maxton Splitter - USP Intake - MercRacing HE - CR15 -AutoTech HPFP

Established Member Three Rings Ford Prefect's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Silver S4, Mercedes Benz R350 ('07 & '11), Suzuki SV1000

Quote Originally Posted by JD S4 View Post
    Iím in Boulder but can travel. Will rent for beer, handies, etc. need to flash to stock for emissions test. Thanks!

Sent from my
    Maybe a stupid question, but why? I just passed NH emissions with the stage 2 flash. Although we live free or die and maybe don't have the most sophisticated emissions checking equipment...

If you don't have any luck locally I can send you mine. Do one of those pay and refund deals, just another option.

AZ Member #

Anyone have an EPL tuning cable I can rent??

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    Maybe a stupid question, but why? I just passed NH emissions with the stage 2 flash. Although we live free or die and maybe don't have the most sophisticated emissions checking equipment...

If you don't have any luck locally I can send you mine. Do one of those pay and refund deals, just another option.
    Assuming I canít / couldnít pass CO with a flash. I could be wrong. If I can find a local to cable - Iíll do it. Thereís a new tune anyways so Iíd like to reflash the new file anyways.

Sent from my
    Deval CF Diffuser - Maxton Splitter - USP Intake - MercRacing HE - CR15 -AutoTech HPFP

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Chris@EPL's Avatar
    AZ Member #

We have had a bunch of people pass emissions in CA with the tune. When you flash back to stock it resets all of the readiness monitors so you would need to wait for all of those to reset. I may have a used cable if you want your own.
    European Performance Labs
    http://www.facebook.com/EPLabs
    https://www.instagram.com/eplabs/
    (203-345-6499)
    Chris@eplabs.net

Please feel free to contact us with any questions!!

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@EPL View Post
    We have had a bunch of people pass emissions in CA with the tune. When you flash back to stock it resets all of the readiness monitors so you would need to wait for all of those to reset. I may have a used cable if you want your own.
    Thanks. PM received. If I don't find a local in the next ~48 hours, I'll buy that one off you.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Audi Q5

Whatís up man. We can meet up and you can use mine if you want. I live in west inter off of 36 and Sheridan. Pm me and Iíll give you my number.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by S4S5_Driver View Post
    Whatís up man. We can meet up and you can use mine if you want. I live in west inter off of 36 and Sheridan. Pm me and Iíll give you my number.

LMFAO. I bought one from EPL about one hour before you posted.. FML..

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Audi Q5

Shit sorry dude. I donít look at the regional forum that much!!!