Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2018
    AZ Member #
    422023
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico

    Wheels on 97 A4 B5 quattro sedan 1.8t

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    im looking at a set of 19x9.5 35 wheels...should i be worried about fitment with these? it also has raceland ultimo coilovers

  2. #2
    Senior Member Four Rings rockbeau25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    300735
    My Garage
    1999 B5 A4 Avant | 1993 URS4
    Location
    Green Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by streetpilotchad View Post
    im looking at a set of 19x9.5 35 wheels...should i be worried about fitment with these? it also has raceland ultimo coilovers
    Dude how many times do we have to tell you, plenty of information the B5 S4 and A4 wheel threads.
    rice

  3. #3
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2013
    AZ Member #
    126715
    My Garage
    girls MK4 1.8t
    Location
    United States
    Items for Sale

    How hard is it to go search the thread that already exists to answer wheel /tire/fitment/suspension setups with pictures?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Stupid drift A4

    R.I.P RWD-converted '99 A4 Avant 1.8T

  4. #4
    Veteran Member Four Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 10 2013
    AZ Member #
    124715
    My Garage
    98 Civic CX Hatch, 2012 CBR250R
    Location
    State College PA
    Items for Sale

    Willtheyfit.com

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Four Rings Nollywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03 2011
    AZ Member #
    83391
    My Garage
    B6 Avant 420-R, Toyota Runx 1.4 16V
    Location
    Manitoba, Canada.

    Guys, go easy on him. Heís a new member. Heck, he only registered less than 24 hours ago, he may not know how the search function works.

    Going through his posts, heís only enquired about wheel fitment once. Just 2 posts to his credit, this one, and one in the new posterís section.
    His:
    B6 420-TS Avant - RS6 4.2 BiTurbo, (BCY). B6/7 Hybrid "RS4" OEM Widebody Coming Soon.

    Hers:
    2002 Toyota Runx, 1.4L DOHC 16V Auto.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Four Rings rockbeau25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    300735
    My Garage
    1999 B5 A4 Avant | 1993 URS4
    Location
    Green Bay

    Quote Originally Posted by Nollywood View Post
    Guys, go easy on him. Heís a new member. Heck, he only registered less than 24 hours ago, he may not know how the search function works.

    Going through his posts, heís only enquired about wheel fitment once. Just 2 posts to his credit, this one, and one in the new posterís section.
    Heís been going on and on about this on Facebook for a while now.
    rice

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Four Rings Nollywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 03 2011
    AZ Member #
    83391
    My Garage
    B6 Avant 420-R, Toyota Runx 1.4 16V
    Location
    Manitoba, Canada.

    Quote Originally Posted by rockbeau25 View Post
    Heís been going on and on about this on Facebook for a while now.
    I wouldnít know about that, as I donít use Facebook.

    I would feel though, that enquiries on Facebook shouldnít influence what one asks on here. He may well feel that the guys on Audizine are more knowledgeable than Facebook subscribers.
    His:
    B6 420-TS Avant - RS6 4.2 BiTurbo, (BCY). B6/7 Hybrid "RS4" OEM Widebody Coming Soon.

    Hers:
    2002 Toyota Runx, 1.4L DOHC 16V Auto.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2013
    AZ Member #
    126715
    My Garage
    girls MK4 1.8t
    Location
    United States
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Nollywood View Post
    I wouldnít know about that, as I donít use Facebook.

    I would feel though, that enquiries on Facebook shouldnít influence what one asks on here. He may well feel that the guys on Audizine are more knowledgeable than Facebook subscribers.
    He keeps making this same post word for word across a few different Audi facebook pages, and then deleteing the post and re-posting the question a day later.

    I directed him to the wheel and tire threads in the b5 a4 and b5 s4 section on here on his original facebook post and he said he was making an account on here to search them. Then he just posts the same question here.....
    Stupid drift A4

    R.I.P RWD-converted '99 A4 Avant 1.8T

  9. #9
    Senior Member Four Rings rockbeau25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    300735
    My Garage
    1999 B5 A4 Avant | 1993 URS4
    Location
    Green Bay

    This^
    rice

  10. #10
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2018
    AZ Member #
    422023
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico

    yeah man thats exactly my problem i cant figure out how to search the threads the search bar above the thread I've used but it never pulls results so I posted instead asking for help, which is what the forum is based on lmao, thanks man

  11. #11
    Registered Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Jul 08 2018
    AZ Member #
    422023
    Location
    Albuquerque, New Mexico

    Came to Audizine because facebook guys just want to direct you to here every single time..just like this case lol

  12. #12
    Senior Member Four Rings rockbeau25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    300735
    My Garage
    1999 B5 A4 Avant | 1993 URS4
    Location
    Green Bay

    Wheels on 97 A4 B5 quattro sedan 1.8t

    rice

  13. #13
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Oct 24 2013
    AZ Member #
    126715
    My Garage
    girls MK4 1.8t
    Location
    United States
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by streetpilotchad View Post
    yeah man thats exactly my problem i cant figure out how to search the threads the search bar above the thread I've used but it never pulls results so I posted instead asking for help, which is what the forum is based on lmao, thanks man
    Searching "19x9.5" in the S4 fitment thread, the second result is the exact specs you're looking for....

    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...1#post12342745

    It"s not rocket science, and reading comprehension may be required.
    Stupid drift A4

    R.I.P RWD-converted '99 A4 Avant 1.8T



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.