Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings BrilliantBlkS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 S4

Here is the most humorous help thread to pop up in awhile

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Lately ive just been tossing change aside into my door pocket right next to me anytime i would receive it from tolls/fast food/you name it. I was not aware however that change could slip on past our seat memory controls and the buttons to pop the trunk and alarm thing(i think?) do i need to remove the door card to remove these? or is there a way to pop them off? seriously if i give my door a whack change will pop out into the pocket lol... feel like im in a goddamn arcade right now lmao

Senior Member Four Rings VinnysS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

You should remove the door card. While it may be possible with it installed on the car, it only takes 5 minutes to remove and you will save so much time doing so.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Audizine mobile app
    1997 VW GTI VR6 (sold), 2003 Audi RS6 (sold), 2010 Audi A4 2.0T (RIP Totaled on 11/2/2015 ) 2005.5 Audi S4

My build log
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-s-s4-timeline

Texpoops "Correct, but a half inch difference isnít going to accelerate wear by much. Iím sure the front dips that much with a fatty in the front"

Senior Member Two Rings PigDiesel54's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by BrilliantBlkS4 View Post
    seriously if i give my door a whack change will pop out into the pocket lol... feel like im in a goddamn arcade right now lmao
    Lol that was funny
    2006 Brilliant Red B7 S4 Avant 6MT
    2001 Cactus Green B5 S4 Avant 6MT
    2006 Brilliant Red B7 A4 2.0T Quattro Tiptronic

Established Member Two Rings BrilliantBlkS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2004 S4

Quote Originally Posted by VinnysS4 View Post
    You should remove the door card. While it may be possible with it installed on the car, it only takes 5 minutes to remove and you will save so much time doing so.

Thanks. id rather not break anything and become insanely annoyed so ill probably just do that. Probably have a couple bucks clinging around in there!

Senior Member Four Rings VinnysS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Lol. Yeah there are only a couple screws, a bunch of clips that like to break ($6 off eBay for like 100 of them) and like 2 electrical connectors that need unplugging once it comes off. There are a couple really good YouTube videos showing removal

1997 VW GTI VR6 (sold), 2003 Audi RS6 (sold), 2010 Audi A4 2.0T (RIP Totaled on 11/2/2015 ) 2005.5 Audi S4

My build log
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-s-s4-timeline

Texpoops "Correct, but a half inch difference isnít going to accelerate wear by much. Iím sure the front dips that much with a fatty in the front"

Just note tho, that bottom screw in the middle is a bitch. Donít strip that head out because that sucks!!... been there done that and now fixed but what a pita

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

PLEASE MAKE A VIDEO OF THE COINS POPPIN' before you repair it.
    Jeremy Clarkson: "So when you were saying that it wonít slide, what you meant was, ĎI canít slide it.íď
    James May: "Yes."