Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Four Rings james12lucy's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    North America's only B7 Chump Car. 2006 2.0T A4, fully gutted, custom Loose Stones Racing Roll Cage,

Mint Black Alcantara B8 S5 Seats

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey all,

I have a set of mint B8 S5 seats in Black Alcantara. They were pulled and replaced with red leather.

Door cards arenít included, but rear quarter panels are. Itís a full seat with heat and power.

Looking for $1k USD plus PayPal fees. Not really interested in shipping from Toronto.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B7 Avant, 6MT, Quattro - Brilliant Black: JHM 93 Octane Stage 2 tune, APR HPFP, S3 Injectors, JHM Test Pipe, Stasis Catback, R8 coils, 034 TIP, Custom CIA, 18" VMR 710, Podi Digital Boost Gauge, RS4 rear sway bar, RS4 grill, Eurojet Billet VC, 42DD catch can, Ohlins SL Coilovers w/ Hyperco springs, OEM Bi-Xenon retrofit, GFB DV+, Brembo 18z.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    North America's only B7 Chump Car. 2006 2.0T A4, fully gutted, custom Loose Stones Racing Roll Cage,

Seriously I canít believe no one in an A5 is interested in a steal for upgraded seats. This is one of the best investments you can make it you drive your car for more than 5 miles a day!

Bump.

Last edited by james12lucy; 07-12-2018 at 05:48 AM.
    B7 Avant, 6MT, Quattro - Brilliant Black: JHM 93 Octane Stage 2 tune, APR HPFP, S3 Injectors, JHM Test Pipe, Stasis Catback, R8 coils, 034 TIP, Custom CIA, 18" VMR 710, Podi Digital Boost Gauge, RS4 rear sway bar, RS4 grill, Eurojet Billet VC, 42DD catch can, Ohlins SL Coilovers w/ Hyperco springs, OEM Bi-Xenon retrofit, GFB DV+, Brembo 18z.

Active Member Two Rings arankaspar1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I'll give you $250 for the front seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by arankaspar1 View Post
    I'll give you $250 for the front seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Bahahahaha. Youíre a fucking joke. Get real. Iím not broke and Iím in no rush to sell them.

Do a little research, clown. This is the least expensive ever listed on AZ, by far.

Veteran Member Four Rings fasteddy91's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo

That's a heck of a deal....if you were willing to ship or if shipping was reasonable I would be interested. I only need the front seats and would offer something in the 750 range.
    2014 Misano red A5. S line Competition Package 6spd.

Established Member Four Rings wkhanna's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    needs cleaned

i am with Fast Eddy on this one!!!

...gr8 deal..... i would love to get them....... but i live in pittsburgh pa.....

...i'd have to drive up to Toronto, swap out the seats there to avoid taxes, then drive back..... lol....
    Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob

2011 A5 2.0T Old Man Project
    2011 A4 quattro 2.0t (The Wife's)
    1983 Porsche 944 (Modified)
    1985 BWM K100RS (since new - Heavily Modified)
    1971 Moto Guzzi Elderodo

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wkhanna View Post
    i am with Fast Eddy on this one!!!

...gr8 deal..... i would love to get them....... but i live in pittsburgh pa.....

...i'd have to drive up to Toronto, swap out the seats there to avoid taxes, then drive back..... lol....
    Sounds like a really smart plan... ;). Or drive to Niagara Falls and swap. From Pittsburg itís only 4 hours...

Wasnít Trump just accusing Canadians for doing something similar with shoes?

Thanks for the support, fellas. I thought this was a decent deal...

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    needs cleaned

.....great.... now The Wife has a good reason for me to take her to Niagara Falls....
    Bill

1971 Moto Guzzi Elderodo

AZ Member #
    My Garage

.....great.... now The Wife has a good reason for me to take her to Niagara Falls....
    I see no problems with this! You know, Americans are allowed to bring $800 worth of goods across the border per day... I could easily create a PayPal invoice for less.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Also, the photos donít do the seats any justice. Iíll take better photos tonight, if I have the time.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    needs cleaned

Quote Originally Posted by james12lucy View Post
    I see no problems ............ Americans are allowed to bring $800 worth of goods across the border per day............
    ........you obviously have never met The Wife or you would know...... this would be of little value to saving me any money..... ; )
    Bill

1971 Moto Guzzi Elderodo

AZ Member #
    My Garage

........you obviously have never met The Wife or you would know...... this would be of little value to saving me any money..... ; )
    None of this sounds like a reason NOT to buy these seats...