Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Koni fsd

  1. #1
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 31 2014
    AZ Member #
    168445
    Location
    NJ

    Koni fsd

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi, I have a hard time finding koni fsd set for sale for my 2005 a6 4.2. I did find sets for 3.2 , 3.0t. Thanks for your help in advance. If someone bought/installed those in 4.2 koni fsd part number might help me.
    Thanks for the help.

  2. #2
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Sep 25 2012
    AZ Member #
    101113
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA

    When I purchased mine for my 3.0T a few months ago from ECS they said that there’s a new version coming out soon so they were clearing out what they had. I haven’t seen anything yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  3. #3
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Two Rings
    Join Date
    Apr 03 2018
    AZ Member #
    416545
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA, USA

    You should be able to find the part number from Koni, e.g. here: http://www.koni.com/en-US/Cars/Products/Catalog/
    and from there I am sure you know that Google is your best friend :)

    Bestiale - incredible quality tuning and full service for Audi, Porsche, VW and Bentley backed with 101 year labor warranty
    8651 Washington blvd., Culver City, CA 90232
    562-448-2599, Grigor@bestiale.net, www.bestiale.net

  4. #4
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 31 2014
    AZ Member #
    168445
    Location
    NJ

    Thanks.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Robokam View Post
    When I purchased mine for my 3.0T a few months ago from ECS they said that there’s a new version coming out soon so they were clearing out what they had. I haven’t seen anything yet.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Thanks.

  5. #5
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 31 2014
    AZ Member #
    168445
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Grigor@Bestiale View Post
    You should be able to find the part number from Koni, e.g. here: http://www.koni.com/en-US/Cars/Products/Catalog/
    and from there I am sure you know that Google is your best friend :)
    Thanks .

    Take a look at this ... no fsd for c6 a6 ? http://www.koni.com/en-US/Cars/Products/Catalog/

  6. #6
    Active Member One Ring
    Join Date
    Mar 31 2014
    AZ Member #
    168445
    Location
    NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by tolik252002 View Post
    Hi, I have a hard time finding koni fsd set for sale for my 2005 a6 4.2. I did find sets for 3.2 , 3.0t. Thanks for your help in advance. If someone bought/installed those in 4.2 koni fsd part number might help me.
    Thanks for the help.

    Yeah , looks like they coming with a new version!

    Just as a chameleon adjusts to its enviroment, KONI Special Active transforms to suit various road conditions and the driving style, naturally.

    KONI Special ACTIVE is the next generation of premium shock absorbers that offer superior handling without compromise. It is the latest advancement in the KONI product portfolio. Utilizing the most recent generation of KONI’s patented Frequency Selective Damping technology, it controls large body motions and cornering forces but smooths expansion joints and rough roads for improved comfort.


    Advantages of Special Active Shock Absorbers
    • KONI’s latest generation of Frequency Selective Damping Technology
    • Improves safety and road holding
    • Technology proven on over 1.5 million factory equipped vehicles
    • Secure and stable feeling for spirited driving
    • Unrivaled aftermarket solution can be fitted to most new and older cars
    • Driving refinement for cars, trucks, SUVs, etc.
    • Technology that rivals expensive Original Equipment electronic systems
    • Performance for driver and comfort for passengers in one



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.