Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

BK- Motorsports RS style Grill - front cam

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey guys,

So I recently installed BK Motorsports RS4 Style grille (got it off eBay w/ 15% ebay coupon) it looks good on the most part. I'll post pics when I do a photoshoot soon but you can see some quick ones here https://www.instagram.com/p/BkYJlRlD...-by=_jessefung.

The problem I'm having is adjusting the front cam to aim properly and work with my 360 view. My bodyshop gerrigged an adapter/mount of sorts to get it on but we can't get it to aim/calibrate perfectly. Was wondering if anyone had any ideas or thoughts on if I should turn it or tilt it or what.

Thanks!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Did you had to drill a hole into the grille to fit the camera? I have a similar issue with my EMD RS4 grille for my b9. Need to send them an email with some pics. The bracket that was coming with it wasnt deep enough to hold the cam still in place

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Interesting, I figured with the EMD one you could just use their custom printed bracket. I believe my grill's camera slot was closed so i think my shop guy did drill a hole to put the lens through

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

were you able to solve your issue? this issue is driving nuts