Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Mod friendly Audi Dealers

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello, I recently bought a cpo b8.5 Audi s4 with extended warranty. I am planning to throw an exhaust on it and I'm worrying about the warranty being voided and being marked TD1. Is there any mod friendly Audi dealers in Seattle? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Three Rings SeattleiteA6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by zRob26 View Post
    Hello, I recently bought a cpo b8.5 Audi s4 with extended warranty. I am planning to throw an exhaust on it and I'm worrying about the warranty being voided and being marked TD1. Is there any mod friendly Audi dealers in Seattle? Thanks.

Should have no problems with the CPO assuming any issues you have are not exhaust-related of course.

There are really only 3 Audi dealers in the area: Seattle, Lynnwood, and Bellevue.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    2014 S6 Phantom w Black Int & Carbon Atlas//B&O//Innovation Pkg//Driver Assist. Pkg//Black Optics//RS Front//Carbon Diffuser//VCDS -15mm//Straight Pipes
    to do's: FL ecode dynamic tails, carbon FB wheel
    2013 Q7 3.0T S-Line Prestige//Lava Grey Pearl w Black Int//Tech Pkg//S-Line Plus Pkg//Black Optics// (Wife's)
    ====
    2013 RS5 Ibis w Black Int//TiOptics//B&O//e-code tails//x-pipe//vagcom tweaks//20" HRE FF01
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige (SOLD)

Established Member Two Rings altobeast's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I like Seattle the best personally, since Bellevue got bought by AutoNation and Lynnwood is far for me. However, TD1 is generally more applicable to reflashing/ecu/more intensive mods than an exhaust.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thanks, for the replies. I'll head over to Seattle for maintenance checks.

Established Member Two Rings altobeast's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Thanks, for the replies. I'll head over to Seattle for maintenance checks.

Yup I've never had a problem with them, just if you ever put an intake or anything like that on, swap it for OEM before you go is all. Or get to know the service manager, a lot of times they will "overlook" more intensive mods except for flashing/ecu tune