Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings Watcher0691's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro, 2001 A6 2.7T Quattro, Dodge Stratus R/T full sub 510 cu.

Unhappy 034 business practice, Buyer use due diligence

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Placed order from the 034 website for PN 034-145-Z106 on June 9. 2018. Received robo e-mail that order was received. My bank account was charged $60.21 for purchase. Waited... 10 days for information on shipping. Website indicated item was in stock and ready to ship. Called them on 2/18/2018, left message asking for status. Called again later that day and spoke to agent who said that he was unsure of the availability of the item. Confirmed phone # with them and he said they would be back in contact with me. Earlier in the day I had also sent in an email request asking on status. Received Robo response. I must question the business practice of any company that advertises products that it says is in stock and ready to ship but does not! I will give them an additional 7 business days to resolve. Otherwise, Charges of internet fraud and theft over state lines will be filed with the California State AG. If you are a business person... attend to your business and do what is right and legal. Otherwise, go away!
    Use due diligence with this company. Trust factor = 0
    Watcher

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

When I used to live in the UK and was big into audi s2's I saw quite a few of 034's products and unfortunately the quality/finish was not up to a standard I'd want to use on a car. The rs2 style manifold they did looked awful inside. Most people ended up ordering via different companies as that was the only way they managed to get a decent response.

Good luck.

Veteran Member Four Rings 65vetteC6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's
    Items for Sale

I think its hit or miss with them but I am not a fan of their policies. I spent around 10K on an order for STK, fueling and built motor parts a number of years back which included IE rods that they sold me over the phone. The next day they tell me they are backordered with no ETA. Wouldn't refund me for the item because its part of their policies and told me I had to take store credit on something they made a mistake on. I haven't ordered from them again since.

Active Member Two Rings Watcher0691's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro, 2001 A6 2.7T Quattro, Dodge Stratus R/T full sub 510 cu.

***Update***
    62 days later...Finally received order. Quality! what you can expect from a company that is poorly managed. Quite possibly the CEO and owner, Javad Shadzi should pay closer attention to being a businessman rather than traveling across the country masquerading as a wanna-be race car driver. (Summerfest, Waterfest, etc.)
    Watcher

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

It's a shame as I saw they do a couple of things that I was thinking of purchasing. I guess I'll look elsewhere.

Veteran Member Four Rings DownhillA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Ever since my issue with 034 sending out a defective item and Sam Resnick not working to rectify the issue promptly while I sat with a vehicle in pieces that was waiting on their part.. disgraceful. Worst part is, I won an Audizine Gift Card for their company and used it towards the purchase and Sam used that gift card against me saying, "hey, you didn't even pay full price because you got to use a gift card".

034 is one of the worst aftermarket companies.
    Formula1 died with the introduction of DRS and KERS.
    RallyNorthAmerica - Team Stop Texting
    IG: @downhill_a4
    @I_like_your_box

"If you are a true automotive enthusiast whom loves their car,
    you learn to catch rides to parties and leave your car at home."- dougyfresh

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

I think I'm just going to avoid the hassle and find other companies for what I want rather than risk 034.

Senior Member Three Rings rhfosu's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

I purchased ER SMICS and silicon hoses from them, along with SS brake lines, last fall. Pretty much everything arrived in a different box on a different day. It took over a month to finally get it all, and that was only after dozens of emails to their CS. Some of it was out of their control...stuff was out of stock or being shipped from a manufacturer...but they also gave me no head's up about any of that. But some of it WAS in their control. The invoices in the boxes would show parts that weren't in the box. That was harder to resolve. They were quite insistent their guys wouldn't mess up like that. But they did. I eventually got everything, but it required time and effort that shouldn't have been necessary.
    "I don't understand Audi enthusiasts. They buy a car that looks like a bar of soap, then they spend money modifying it so it looks slightly less like a bar of soap."

Established Member Four Rings funkypterodacty's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Ridiculous.. I'll think twice about ordering from them again.

Veteran Member Four Rings b6bydesign04's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Wow, this is all quite interesting, they make quite a few parts for the B7 RS4 model line (I even have a couple). Although my experience was fine, the above is good to know!
    -Sean
    2008 RS4 | Suzuka Gray/Exclusive Interior | Ti | KW| Milltek | Apikol | 034

F.T.W.L.T.B.D.W.I.C.T.W.

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Ordered control arm kit for my car. 1 Control arm came in earlier than the main set. The main set arrived a few days later still missing the bolts and 1 control arm. Waited a few days to see if it would arrive, turns out they said the order was complete. Was supposed to have 8 control arms in total with the bolts and nuts but only had 7. Had to call them back and order the final missing piece which arrived about a week later. Lots of back and forth and the boxes were smashed upon arrival, not sure if shipping or packaging poorly.