Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings Watcher0691's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2013 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro, 2001 A6 2.7T Quattro, Dodge Stratus R/T full sub 510 cu.

Unhappy 034 business practice, Buyer use due diligence

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Placed order from the 034 website for PN 034-145-Z106 on June 9. 2018. Received robo e-mail that order was received. My bank account was charged $60.21 for purchase. Waited... 10 days for information on shipping. Website indicated item was in stock and ready to ship. Called them on 2/18/2018, left message asking for status. Called again later that day and spoke to agent who said that he was unsure of the availability of the item. Confirmed phone # with them and he said they would be back in contact with me. Earlier in the day I had also sent in an email request asking on status. Received Robo response. I must question the business practice of any company that advertises products that it says is in stock and ready to ship but does not! I will give them an additional 7 business days to resolve. Otherwise, Charges of internet fraud and theft over state lines will be filed with the California State AG. If you are a business person... attend to your business and do what is right and legal. Otherwise, go away!
    Use due diligence with this company. Trust factor = 0
    Watcher

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

When I used to live in the UK and was big into audi s2's I saw quite a few of 034's products and unfortunately the quality/finish was not up to a standard I'd want to use on a car. The rs2 style manifold they did looked awful inside. Most people ended up ordering via different companies as that was the only way they managed to get a decent response.

Good luck.

Veteran Member Four Rings 65vetteC6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    V8's
    Items for Sale

I think its hit or miss with them but I am not a fan of their policies. I spent around 10K on an order for STK, fueling and built motor parts a number of years back which included IE rods that they sold me over the phone. The next day they tell me they are backordered with no ETA. Wouldn't refund me for the item because its part of their policies and told me I had to take store credit on something they made a mistake on. I haven't ordered from them again since.