Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Front license plate screws

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    pon the purchase of my 2018 B9 S4 I wanted to relocate the license plate to the front tow hook. Once I remove the bracket, I discovered that the 2 top screws that held my plates on had penetrated my grill. I brought this issue to the dealerships attention but was met with deaf ears by all partys (salesman, new car manager, the GM ) essentially they said nothing could be done. And made no effort to remedy the problem. They said the screws are Audi OEM parts and are what are used on all Audis ( the screws are basic screws you can get at any hardware store but are just to long) and it is my fault for moving my plates, cause if I kept my plate in the center of the grill I wouldn't be able to see the 2 damaged spots on the grill. I am very disappointed the way they handle the situation. (One of a handful of problems I incurred ) This isn't a low end vehicle, this is an Audi, I didnt pay 10 or 20 thousands. I paid $60000 for this car but the dealership made me feel like I purchased from a used car lot.

Registered Member Four Rings AUDIMAN33's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi A4, Porsche Cayenne S, Mercedes Benz S430 4matic

I sent you a PM

Registered Member Four Rings AUDIMAN33's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2014 Audi A4, Porsche Cayenne S, Mercedes Benz S430 4matic

Not sure if my PM went through because you being a new member, but what I said in my PM is that Audi will most likely not respond, or if they do they will just ask for your Vin and then go ghost. Anyhow, I can help. They sell a plate filler, the plate filler will clover the screws so that your 60k car won't look it rolled off the used car lot LOL

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...8w0807287aru6/
    https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-...8w0807287arp5/

If you go back to your dealer and express that you want a plate filler they will prob throw it in. Since they want repeat business. Or if they don't it'll run you $60 and your happy haha. Hope this helps. :)