Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

A4 avant- B8 to B8.5 rear light conversion

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    So

Have just started to look into this - think the part numbers I need are:

8k9 945 093
    8k9 945 095

8k9 945 094
    8k9 945 096

These are version D or E parts from a 2013 onwards. Is this all I need to convert my existing LED rear lights to facelift versions? (Plus some coding).

Anyone interested in Euro style B8 avant rear lights if I was to do this swap?

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Active Member Two Rings schubby333's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 A4 Avant, 2000 Corvette

Check this thread. Complete write up. I wouldn't say it's a beginners mod - takes some time and patience... But once you get those puppies in and working, it's the best visual mod you'll do to the car IMO.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...aillight-howto

Side note... many people report everything working fine after making the VCDS code modifications noted in the thread. Some people with the 2012 model (including myself) have experienced a hyperflash on the cluster indicators inside the car. All exterior flashers blink at a normal rate though. No fix that I've found. Not a huge problem for me.
    2012 Glacier White A4 Avant Prestige S-Line Black Optics Package
    2000 Navy Blue Corvette Convertible - Full Bolt Ons

AZ Member #

Wow I just picked up a 12 Avant and didn't know that was an option. What's a set of those lights costs and do they sale those in the US?

Veteran Member Four Rings A4 Centaur's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Ducati Panigale 1199S (Red of course)

Europrice
    Black B8 A4 Avant S-Line Prestige Package, CPMB Engine, Tiptronic 8 speed, JHM K04-R, V1 & Beltronics, Eurocode HFC, APR FMIC, Alu Kreuz, Vogtland Coilovers, Stoptech 380mm BB Kit, H&R Swaybar, APR K04 Tune, Rev. "d" DV, R8 Coils, Folding Mirrors, S5 Rear Brakes, 034 Street Density Mounts, OEM Facelift LED Brake lights, Forgestar CF5, and more mods to come!