Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings SLU_S5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

OEM 20x9 ET. 29 RS4 Style Wheels & Tires (A5/S5 Fitment)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Up for sale is a set of OEM Audi 20x9 ET. 29 Speedline wheels with 245/35/20 Toyo Proxes Allseason Tires. Center caps included. OEM Hub bore of 66.6

Audi part number: 8T0601025N

These are pretty rare wheels that I've searched for a while. I used to run a set of Hartmann reps, but the offset was weird and wanted an OEM Audi set. Perfect A5/S5 fitment with a relatively aggressive offset. OEM RS5 Rotors have an offset of et 26, so I'd imagine they'd also fit a RS5 perfectly with only a 3mm spacer. For those of you who like the really aggressive fitments: To obtain a completely flush look on my slightly lowered S5, I'll be running a 10mm front spacer, and a 15mm rear spacer.

They are free of any cracks, bends, or vibrations. I believe in full disclosure, so cosmetically they're not perfect, and one is curbed just about all the way around. The tire on that particular wheel took some of the curbing too but still holds air (see photos). Some life left on the tires (see photos), and everything can be mounted up and driven on right away.

Refinishing this damage shouldn't cost more than $100 per wheel at a decent shop in my experience with several sets of wheels like this. If I do keep them for myself, I'll be sanding them down and having them powder coated for use on my own car next year.

Currently located with my buddy in Washington State. Need them gone by Friday 6/15. If not sold by then, they will be shipped to me for my own use. I can promise you that.

SOLD

I have access to a discounted rate with FedEx, so please PM me with your Zip for a quote. For reference, the cost to ship across country to Upstate NY will be about $275 to my door with full insurance.

Please PM with any questions or interest. Again, if not sold by Friday 6/15, I'm keeping them myself.

Thanks for looking!
    Josh
    Last edited by SLU_S5; 06-13-2018 at 04:45 PM.
    2010 S5 Prestige 6MT: B.Black:
    APR: Intake // AWE: Touring + non-res DPs, S-Flo filter // CR-15: Brace // ECS: LWFW, Diff Mounts, SS Brake Lines // Eurocode: AK, Sways // JHM: Tune, Short Shifter // KW: H.A.S. // OEM+: B8.5 S-Line Competition+ Bumper, BO S5 Grille, Ecodes, RS5 BBK, 20" RS5 Rotors// SBC: Stg 2 Daily // 034 Motorsport: Intake Pipe, Trans & Motor Mounts, ACAs // Others...

IG: @SLU_S5

Veteran Member Three Rings Ruma09's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Sweet wheels. Wish I had the cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Member #

Pending sale
    APR: Intake // AWE: Touring + non-res DPs, S-Flo filter // CR-15: Brace // ECS: LWFW, Diff Mounts, SS Brake Lines // Eurocode: AK, Sways // JHM: Tune, Short Shifter // KW: H.A.S. // OEM+: B8.5 S-Line Competition+ Bumper, BO S5 Grille, Ecodes, RS5 BBK, 20" RS5 Rotors// SBC: Stg 2 Daily // 034 Motorsport: Intake Pipe, Trans & Motor Mounts, ACAs // Others...

AZ Member #

SOLD