Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Low boost again. Part 45

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    So been fighting the check engine light monster. So after a silicone evap hose kit, water pump, timing belt, el cheapo diverter valve, 034 billet diverter valve. Throwing low boost now that it's warm out. Did it in fall then I threw in the diverter and it mostly stopped. Got it again on some warmer days. But now that summers here I can't even drive it at all without low boost coming up. Seems to happen any time I fall below 3k rpm and speed up over it engine light kicks on. But now that it's hotter out it throws any time I drive. I was thinking n75 but sick of throwing money at this thing and the more I read the more I am unsure. 1.8t quattro 5 speed, about 140k mi. Any help is much appreciated.

Senior Member Three Rings sleepwalker_gsr's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Your mom, tied up.....

Quote Originally Posted by t0xicsymph0ny View Post
    So been fighting the check engine light monster. So after a silicone evap hose kit, water pump, timing belt, el cheapo diverter valve, 034 billet diverter valve. Throwing low boost now that it's warm out. Did it in fall then I threw in the diverter and it mostly stopped. Got it again on some warmer days. But now that summers here I can't even drive it at all without low boost coming up. Seems to happen any time I fall below 3k rpm and speed up over it engine light kicks on. But now that it's hotter out it throws any time I drive. I was thinking n75 but sick of throwing money at this thing and the more I read the more I am unsure. 1.8t quattro 5 speed, about 140k mi. Any help is much appreciated.
    You most likely have a leak somewhere in there. ID get a smoke check done to pinpoint all of the leaks. If funds are low then get some spray and hunt for the leak (Doesn't always find it).
    2003 B6: GT2871R turbo, Snow Performance Water Meth, Motoza tune, FMIC, Straight pipe, ECS RA4 Stage2 Clutch, 034 fuel pump, 034 TIP, Bosch 550cc injectors, fuel rail, 008 DV, Carbonio intake, coilovers, S4 door blades, USP front bumper and painted lowers.

Veteran Member Four Rings texasboy21's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 Mustang GT Performance Package, 1983 Chevy Silverado

Boost leak test. Find the leak(s) and repair as needed.
    2005.5 6 speed with the Premium, Lighting, Sport, and Cold Weather packages

Pag Parts EFR 6758 kit, Pag Parts intake/FMIC/manifold/downpipe, Eurodyne Boost Manager Plus, Eurodyne Maestro, StopTech 332mm BBK, Stasis Touring suspension

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thanks guys. Guess I have some fun ahead of me