Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings ECS Tuning-Audi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2006
    AZ Member #
    70746
    Location
    Wadsworth,OH

    New! Carbon Fiber Quad Tip Rear Diffuser!

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    For a direct fit, easy to install, visual upgrade, the ECS Carbon Fiber Quad Tip Rear Diffuser for your B7 A4 S-line/S4 is a perfect choice.
    In an afternoon, you can quickly change the look of your Audi's rear bumper to that of a more aggressive style.

    Click HERE for your Audi B7 A4/S4 ECS Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser



    Being durable and aesthetically pleasing are two of the biggest reasons carbon fiber has become so popular in motorsports.
    Whether you are looking to make an addition to your weekend warrior, your show car, or your canyon carver, the rear diffuser will add that special 'finishing touch' you're looking for.




    Click HERE for your Audi B7 A4/S4 ECS Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

    Want a chance to win a VW MK7.5 GTI?
    sales@ecstuning.com | customerservice@ecstuning.com
    Customer Service Hours: M - F 8:00am - 8:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
    Sales Team Hours: M - F 8:00am - 11:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST

  2. #2
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 22 2017
    AZ Member #
    411491
    Location
    Naples,FL

    Quote Originally Posted by ECS Tuning-Audi View Post
    For a direct fit, easy to install, visual upgrade, the ECS Carbon Fiber Quad Tip Rear Diffuser for your B7 A4 S-line/S4 is a perfect choice.
    In an afternoon, you can quickly change the look of your Audi's rear bumper to that of a more aggressive style.

    Click HERE for your Audi B7 A4/S4 ECS Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser



    Being durable and aesthetically pleasing are two of the biggest reasons carbon fiber has become so popular in motorsports.
    Whether you are looking to make an addition to your weekend warrior, your show car, or your canyon carver, the rear diffuser will add that special 'finishing touch' you're looking for.




    Click HERE for your Audi B7 A4/S4 ECS Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
    This just came out? Been looking for something like this for a while now


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Hugh@EuropaParts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 22 2010
    AZ Member #
    63043
    Location
    Piscataway, NJ

    Joe...
    Hubert
    EuropaParts.com, Your Trusted Audi Parts Source
    Phone: 800.877.7033 x 101
    Email: hubert@europaparts.com
    Facebook: Like Us on Facebook


  4. #4
    Senior Member Four Rings Ashtonts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 17 2015
    AZ Member #
    309840
    Location
    CT

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh@EuropaParts View Post
    Joe...


    He’s DTM so this won’t fit. He also already has some sort of overlay on his.
    2005.5 A4 2.0T Brilliant Red | 6MT | Quattro | OEM DTM
    Go: K04 | Carbonio | Maestro | S3 Injectors | IE Rods | JHM FMIC | Autotech HPFP | ECS SS | JHM Clutch | USP HFC | Quad-tip Exhaust | S4 Brakes
    Show: Airlift Performance V2 | 18” Rial Daytona 2pc Wheels | Panda Recaros | RS Grille | OEM CF Trim | S4 Mirrors | Black Ext. Trim | Bixenons | LED Tails | A8 Rings | RNSe | 20% Tint | BFI Shift Knob | Shaved Reflectors | ECS Duckbill | Ziza LEDs

  5. #5
    Veteran Member Four Rings impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    151706
    My Garage
    2006 B7 A4 - 2.7t Swapped. 2008 8P A3 - 3.2L VR6
    Location
    Connecticut
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashtonts View Post


    He’s DTM so this won’t fit. He also already has some sort of overlay on his.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh@EuropaParts View Post
    Joe...
    It me






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe
    @jg_iii_
    Check out my progression thread - http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Picture-Heavy)

  6. #6
    Senior Member Three Rings klrider44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 20 2014
    AZ Member #
    276508
    Location
    Doylestown PA

    Who needs a dtm rear with this available. Great looking product.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  7. #7
    Veteran Member Four Rings impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    151706
    My Garage
    2006 B7 A4 - 2.7t Swapped. 2008 8P A3 - 3.2L VR6
    Location
    Connecticut
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by klrider44 View Post
    Who needs a dtm rear with this available. Great looking product.


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    The DTM rear still offers an entire different dimension that the regular bumpers don’t
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe
    @jg_iii_
    Check out my progression thread - http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Picture-Heavy)

  8. #8
    Established Member Two Rings bigheadb7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 02 2017
    AZ Member #
    400471
    Location
    New Jersey

    Will it fit avants or sedans only?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

  9. #9
    Veteran Member Four Rings nizmosx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 13 2004
    AZ Member #
    389
    My Garage
    2007 b7 a4 6MT Ti avant / 2014 Honda Grom / 2012 Tiguan SE
    Location
    Lakewood, CA
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by bigheadb7 View Post
    Will it fit avants or sedans only?


    Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    BOTH!

  10. #10
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings ECS Tuning-Audi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2006
    AZ Member #
    70746
    Location
    Wadsworth,OH

    Avant and Sedan S-Line = same diffuser

    impulse agreed the DTM bumpers just have that little something something extra.

    -James

    Want a chance to win a VW MK7.5 GTI?
    sales@ecstuning.com | customerservice@ecstuning.com
    Customer Service Hours: M - F 8:00am - 8:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
    Sales Team Hours: M - F 8:00am - 11:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST

  11. #11
    Senior Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    Mar 29 2012
    AZ Member #
    90831
    Location
    SF

    Dumb question but it will fit aftermarket dual tip exhausts (Stasis) right? I only ask because it says quad tip


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  12. #12
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    May 17 2014
    AZ Member #
    229072
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by ECS Tuning-Audi View Post
    Avant and Sedan S-Line = same diffuser

    impulse agreed the DTM bumpers just have that little something something extra.

    -James
    DTM bumpers are single ( 2 total) outlets... which is a differnt look than the "quad tip" layout. these seem to be intended for the s4 crowd.

    ECS, any plan for a single tip (per side) variant? so that its truly plug n play? no need to modify exhaust?

  13. #13
    Veteran Member Four Rings impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    151706
    My Garage
    2006 B7 A4 - 2.7t Swapped. 2008 8P A3 - 3.2L VR6
    Location
    Connecticut
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by rodgertherabit View Post
    DTM bumpers are single ( 2 total) outlets... which is a differnt look than the "quad tip" layout. these seem to be intended for the s4 crowd.

    ECS, any plan for a single tip (per side) variant? so that its truly plug n play? no need to modify exhaust?
    Not true. DTM bumpers came in dual tip on the 1 of 250 cars, and quad tip on every DTM appearance packaged car


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe
    @jg_iii_
    Check out my progression thread - http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Picture-Heavy)

  14. #14
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    May 17 2014
    AZ Member #
    229072
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by impulse View Post
    Not true. DTM bumpers came in dual tip on the 1 of 250 cars, and quad tip on every DTM appearance packaged car


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ah, good to know!

    Still tho, I would prefer not to have to spend $500+ on the diffuser then another $200 on tips...

  15. #15
    Veteran Member Four Rings impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    151706
    My Garage
    2006 B7 A4 - 2.7t Swapped. 2008 8P A3 - 3.2L VR6
    Location
    Connecticut
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by rodgertherabit View Post
    ah, good to know!

    Still tho, I would prefer not to have to spend $500+ on the diffuser then another $200 on tips...
    Yeah no I feel that. This definitely is one of the better diffuser options out there for stock bumpers too.

    FWIW, they released a duck-bill for the s line and then later did it for non s line. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did the same with quad and then a dual tip application


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe
    @jg_iii_
    Check out my progression thread - http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Picture-Heavy)

  16. #16
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings ECS Tuning-Audi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2006
    AZ Member #
    70746
    Location
    Wadsworth,OH

    Shhh impulse don't tell everyone what's coming next ish!

    -James

    Want a chance to win a VW MK7.5 GTI?
    sales@ecstuning.com | customerservice@ecstuning.com
    Customer Service Hours: M - F 8:00am - 8:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
    Sales Team Hours: M - F 8:00am - 11:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST

  17. #17
    Veteran Member Four Rings impulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 06 2014
    AZ Member #
    151706
    My Garage
    2006 B7 A4 - 2.7t Swapped. 2008 8P A3 - 3.2L VR6
    Location
    Connecticut
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by ECS Tuning-Audi View Post
    Shhh impulse don't tell everyone what's coming next ish!

    -James
    Oops...




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Joe
    @jg_iii_
    Check out my progression thread - http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Picture-Heavy)

  18. #18
    Active Member Two Rings Flygman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 27 2018
    AZ Member #
    413083
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden

    Are you gonna be selling a plastic version?
    Brilliant Black '08 B7 A4 Avant 2.0TS Quattro | S-line | Blackline | Rev. D DV | Forge BOV spacer | ECS Luft-Technik intake |

  19. #19
    Veteran Member Four Rings melomandn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 08 2010
    AZ Member #
    66735
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Flygman View Post
    Are you gonna be selling a plastic version?
    x2

    I'd buy a non-carbon version in a heartbeat
    Current:
    - B7 A4 avant, 3.0t swapped

    Past:
    - B6 S4, not stock
    - B5 S4 Clone, built motor, 2871r

  20. #20
    Veteran Member Three Rings
    Join Date
    May 17 2014
    AZ Member #
    229072
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Items for Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by melomandn View Post
    x2

    I'd buy a non-carbon version in a heartbeat
    x3!

  21. #21
    Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings ECS Tuning-Audi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 02 2006
    AZ Member #
    70746
    Location
    Wadsworth,OH

    Sorry guys right now we do not have tooling to do this in plastic and fiberglass isn't on the table at this time.

    -James

    Want a chance to win a VW MK7.5 GTI?
    sales@ecstuning.com | customerservice@ecstuning.com
    Customer Service Hours: M - F 8:00am - 8:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
    Sales Team Hours: M - F 8:00am - 11:00pm EST | Saturday: 10:00am - 7:00pm EST



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


    © 2001-2018 Audizine, Audizine.com, and Driverzines.com
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.