Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings Raudi RS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

SouthAudi- Bad Seller

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I don’t normally complain about a seller, but this one really pissed me off.

I put a WTB add in the 21” wheels section because I am looking to purchase a set of OEM rotor wheels.

I received a message from SouthAudi stating he had some for sale and would have them shipped out in a week.

Long story short it took him two weeks with countless reminders to send me a PayPal invoice. Then the price went up because “shipping was more then expected”. Then after almost two weeks of having my payment I was informed that the wheels were damaged and I could no longer have them.....yet the same day a new classified add had the same wheels up for sale at a higher price.

What a waste of three weeks of my time. Hope it comes back tenfold.

Established Member Two Rings KCarrAvant04's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '15 Audi Q5 3.0T, Daytona Black Optics

Quote Originally Posted by Raudi RS4 View Post
    I don’t normally complain about a seller, but this one really pissed me off.

I put a WTB add in the 21” wheels section because I am looking to purchase a set of OEM rotor wheels.

I received a message from SouthAudi stating he had some for sale and would have them shipped out in a week.

Long story short it took him two weeks with countless reminders to send me a PayPal invoice. Then the price went up because “shipping was more then expected”. Then after almost two weeks of having my payment I was informed that the wheels were damaged and I could no longer have them.....yet the same day a new classified add had the same wheels up for sale at a higher price.

What a waste of three weeks of my time. Hope it comes back tenfold.
    Lame. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Fyi to all I saw this post and checked out the ads in question. Raudi was 100% spot on with everything he said happened that can be verified looking at the posts - dates/dollars/time stamps all matched up.

Posted that on southaudi's for sale thread as a heads up to anyone buying the wheels with links here as an fyi.

We are all counting on forumn members to be honest as sight unseen is always risky. Feedback and truth is vital...

Well I got a pm that saying what I did was trolling and given a warning. I'll lol if this gets deleted to.

HOW SELLERS OPERATE AND THE FACT THAT THEY EDIT POSTS 3 WEEKS LATER TO CHANGE AN OFFER MATTERS. The seller is free to offer whatever he wants and can back out of an agreement. Its bad form but his call. People should know though to make informed decisions.

To change a post that said "1800 shipped" to "2200 shipped" weeks after the fact is complely deceptive and the only reason to do it is to discredit raudi's post. He is trying to make it look like he offered 2200 shipped weeks ago when he didn't.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Audizine mobile app