Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Ignition coil connector question

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Last week I replaced the valve cover gasket and one of the coil pack connector needed replacing. I ordered some from eBay and even though it looks the same as the OEM the orifices inside are not the same. I called the dealer and their price for one is ridiculous stupid expensive.

Have any of you used the ones from ECS tuning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Three Rings roboto_1337's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2006 S4 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1031 View Post
    Last week I replaced the valve cover gasket and one of the coil pack connector needed replacing. I ordered some from eBay and even though it looks the same as the OEM the orifices inside are not the same. I called the dealer and their price for one is ridiculous stupid expensive.

Have any of you used the ones from ECS tuning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven't used that particular part from ECS, but they are usually very accurate with their parts and make good on returns if the part does not fit.
    Piggy Pipes, Milltek non-res cat-back exhaust, JHM 93 Tune, JHM Short Throw Shifter, Updated RS4 upper and lower timing guides, Brembo 18Z w/RS4 SS lines, Hotchkiss RS4 Front Anti-sway bars, BC racing BR coilovers, EB-Works adjustable rear end links, 034 Motorsports spherical end links. 034 Motorsport Engine mounts, 034 Motorsports Silicon MAF hose, Hartmann 19" RS4 Reps +5mm 42DD front +10mm ECS rear.

Senior Member Three Rings DarrenOman's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I did the same thing. Brought some from an online supplier but do not fit the crimped connector.
    Brought 8 new ones from Audi. I presume ECS would be the same. May be worth contacting them and ask the question. Not a cheap part.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk