Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member Two Rings SexualChocolate's Avatar
    AZ Member #

VAG-com for B8.5

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Does anyone in the Seattle area have VAG-com for the B8.5 chassis? My buddy was visiting and brought his, but it doesn’t have the updates for my platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Two Rings SeattleiteA6's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by SexualChocolate View Post
    Does anyone in the Seattle area have VAG-com for the B8.5 chassis? My buddy was visiting and brought his, but it doesn’t have the updates for my platform.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ross-Tech USB hex-can is what you're looking for. They dropped their price to $200 or $250 I think, but I got mine a ways back when it was $350. Well worth its money though, I recommend getting one. But in the meantime I can help you out - the software makes recoding really easy and kinda fun haha, I just sold my B8.5 RS5 a few days ago and I coded a ton of stuff with it. I have my notes too as I re-coded the taillights so they looked more like the European version (minus the Amber, so then I just got e-codes haha - for sale now!).

PM me and we can figure out a time to meet, I'm in Mill Creek and work in Everett.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SeattleiteA6; 06-11-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    2014 S6 Phantom w Black Int//B&O//Innovation Pkg//Driver Assist. Pkg//Black Optics//LEDs//Carbon trim//vag-com tweaks
    to do's: FL ecode dynamic tails, RS bumper, carbon diffuser
    2013 Q7 3.0T S-Line Prestige//Lava Grey Pearl w Black Int//Tech Pkg//S-Line Plus Pkg//Black Optics// (Wife's)
    ====
    2013 RS5 Ibis w Black Int//TiOptics//B&O//e-code tails//x-pipe//vagcom tweaks//20" HRE FF01
    2012 A6 3.0T Prestige (SOLD)

Veteran Member Four Rings Solarsuplex's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleiteA6 View Post
    Ross-Tech USB hex-can is what you're looking for. They dropped their price to $200 or $250 I think, but I got mine a ways back when it was $350. Well worth its money though, I recommend getting one. But in the meantime I can help you out - the software makes recoding really easy and kinda fun haha, I just sold my B8.5 RS5 a few days ago and I coded a ton of stuff with it. I have my notes too as I re-coded the taillights so they looked more like the European version (minus the Amber, so then I just got e-codes haha - for sale now!).

PM me and we can figure out a time to meet, I'm in Mill Creek and work in Everett.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    Hey SeattleiteA6, im in Mill Creek and work in Bothell. I just picked up a B8.5 S4 and would love to meet up to do a few vag com mods if you dont mind. I'll shoot you a PM with my number.
    -James
    F T W L T B D W I C T W
    Instagram - jamesdrichey