Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Determining production numbers

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm looking at a car to buy, 2011 a6 avant 3.0t in white. The vin decoder says limited availability. Is there a way to find out the build numbers besides calling AoA? I've only found one other car in that combination but another color.

Veteran Member Four Rings Kevin1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I emailed AOA on both my old C6 and my current C7 and they emailed back both times telling me that each car was a 1 of 1 in the US. Since I factory ordered both cars I knew that they were rare, just didnít realize that they were both unicorns.
    1 of 1 in the United States - 2015 A6 TDI Prestige with 19" Sports Package and Season Dedicated Tires - Oolong Gray Metalic, Nougat Brown Interior, Dark Brown Walnut Inlays, Black Headliner, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Night Vision Assistant with Pedestrian Detection. Summer - Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Winter - Yokohama Bluearth Winter V905. Eurocode Sway Bars and Links. XPEL Ultimate.

RIP - 2005 A6 4.2 - (February 2005 - August 2014) (142,000 miles)

AZ Member #

There's a production thread in the Audi Customer Expereince forum - AOA will run the numbers for you if you have the Vin. I recall that for the 09, 10 and 11 A6 avants they sold just more than 300 per year in the US I believe - right @ 1000 total for the run of the c6.5s
    2011 A6 Avant Prestige w/CWP 1/20