Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Senior Member Two Rings Marlon177's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 CLA250 4Matic

Scammer Alert: Cj_b8_s4

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...-s4-OEM-grille

Seller: Cj_b8_s4
    PayPal: Supracolin@gmail.com

I just purchased a 2012 Audi S4 but it came with euro plate holder because living in NJ and it requires front license plate. been looking for option and found Cj_b8_s4 thread that he is selling his S4 grill, PMed him, he said $80 shipped, sent him $80 plus $3 fee on May 23rd for the S4 grill, said the grill will be shipped on May 25th, messaged him on May 29th, ignored my text messages for 2 days and said he need a proper box to ship it out and it will go out the next day, texted him for 2 days with no respond until i replied to his selling thread asking him to respond to my text message and said the carrier wants to charge him for $45 for shipping and he will go to a different one tomorrow, another day has gone by with nothing, sent him a message today if he doesnt ship out the grill today, i want my money back, and the respond i got from him was "The only way it goes out today is if you pay to ship it", i responded his text with "deal is a deal, you were the one who said $80 shipped, if you dont want to pay for the shipping then give me full refund". Now he stopped responding to my text messages, had no choice but to submit a dispute thru paypal.

Buyer be aware with this seller.
    Last edited by Marlon177; 06-04-2018 at 06:05 PM.

Senior Member Four Rings VinnysS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

What a shame...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Audizine mobile app
    1997 VW GTI VR6 (sold), 2003 Audi RS6 (sold), 2010 Audi A4 2.0T (RIP Totaled on 11/2/2015 ) 2005.5 Audi S4

My build log
    http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-s-s4-timeline

Texpoops "Correct, but a half inch difference isnít going to accelerate wear by much. Iím sure the front dips that much with a fatty in the front"

Established Member Two Rings Audi_Andrew19's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Scammer Alert: Cj_b8_s4

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon177 View Post
    https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...-s4-OEM-grille

Seller: Cj_b8_s4
    PayPal: Supracolin@gmail.com

I just purchased a 2012 Audi S4 but it came with euro plate holder because living in NJ and it requires front license plate. been looking for option and found Cj_b8_s4 thread that he is selling his S4 grill, PMed him, he said $80 shipped, sent him $80 plus $3 fee on May 23rd for the S4 grill, said the grill will be shipped on May 25th, messaged him on May 29th, ignored my text messages for 2 days and said he need a proper box to ship it out and it will go out the next day, texted him for 2 days with no respond until i replied to his selling thread asking him to respond to my text message and said the carrier wants to charge him for $45 for shipping and he will go to a different one tomorrow, another day has gone by with nothing, sent him a message today if he doesnt ship out the grill today, i want my money back, and the respond i got from him was "The only way it goes out today is if you pay to ship it", i responded his text with "deal is a deal, you were the one who said $80 shipped, if you dont want to pay for the shipping then give me full refund". Now he stopped responding to my text messages, had no choice but to submit a dispute thru paypal.

Buyer be aware with this seller.
    Wow
    Last edited by Audi_Andrew19; 06-10-2018 at 05:56 PM.

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

At least you was smart and covered yourself with the paypal fee.

The amount of people that do not do that and find out later when its too late.

Veteran Member Four Rings DownhillA4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Smart to pay fee, what a shame.
    Formula1 died with the introduction of DRS and KERS.
    RallyNorthAmerica - Team Stop Texting
    IG: @downhill_a4
    @I_like_your_box

"If you are a true automotive enthusiast whom loves their car,
    you learn to catch rides to parties and leave your car at home."- dougyfresh