Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Q7 S-line Prestige,2008 B7 RS4,2005 B6 A4 1.8T Ultrasport
    Items for Sale

17x8 OZ Racing Superleggera with 245/45/17 Michelin Pilot SS tires 4sale (price drop)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hi guys! Here is a custom and one of a kind 17 inch OZ-Racing Superleggera set of (4) wheels with BRAND NEW 245/45/17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires that I have for sale. The specs are 17X8 ET35 5X112 bolt pattern and center bore is 75~76. The wheels were powdercoated in a very unique/custom color (Altered Clear over Mirror Black ink). Based on the lighting condition, the color varies. They may look silver in the pictures but they are not (strange huh). In natural sunlight, they look like BRIGHT TITANIUM SILVER with flakes and in low light/night time, they look like SPACE GREY with flakes. Guys, believe it or not, the pictures do not even do justice. Must see in person to really appreciate the powdercoating job. All wheels are balanced, straight and ready to go to a new home that will take great care of them. The wheels do clear STOP-TEC BBK ST-40 without spacers and be able to use factory Audi ball seat lug bolts. The center caps are OZ originals and are completely brand new as well. Ever since the wheels got powdercoated and the tires have been mounted on the wheels, they have not been mounted on my car. In addition, I have custom/flush valve stems installed and cleaning those wheels will be a breeze without bending or damaging your valve stems. The wheels will come with (4) OZ METAL hub rings (75 to 57.1) and (2) valve stem adapters to inflate your tires when needed. One adapter can be kept in the car and the other can be kept somewhere safe in the house as a (spare) . It is really hard to let this beautiful set of wheels go but it is what it is. The price has dropped to $1500 PICKED UP at my location in NJ. I am not looking into shipping at the moment but If I have a potential/serious buyer, I will consider shipping them out at buyer’s expense. I am not in a rush to sell and please do not throw me a low ball offer. I do not mind keeping those wheels in the event I do not get to sell them. I have took many pictures and two videos of the wheels and they are all available upon request. If interested, feel free to send me a private message and I will respond as fast as I can.Thanks for looking.
    Last edited by maximusx360; 05-31-2018 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Price drop!

Senior Member Three Rings JAG2694's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    A couple B5s
    Items for Sale

going to waterfest? 5704015052
    2000 Audi A4 Stroker GT3076r
    2001.5 Santorin Blue Audi S4
    2006 Cadillac Escalade Platinum ESV
    2008 VW Jetta Wolfsburgh
    2001 Nitro 700lx

2001.5 A4 Melange Beige 1.8T RIP

Veteran Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Q7 S-line Prestige,2008 B7 RS4,2005 B6 A4 1.8T Ultrasport
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by JAG2694 View Post
    going to waterfest? 5704015052
    Maybe but not quite sure yet. Also, I texted you.