Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member Four Rings s vier's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 RS5

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Just a thought here but maybe you should consider adjusting your prices. Youíve ďbumpedĒ this ad 22 times.
    2015 Suzuka RS5 Black Optics+Carbon Ceramics-Euro Recaro Bucket -Akrapovic -AWE DPs-Ecodes-Euro fold CF Neidfaktor mirrors-3M+Suntech(whole car)-CR15-Red START button-034 diff carrier inserts-BBS CH-R 10.5x20 et25

IG: GERMANBrew

Senior Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by s vier View Post
    Just a thought here but maybe you should consider adjusting your prices. Youíve ďbumpedĒ this ad 22 times.
    Thanks for the advice. This is a high cost item so not a lot of people want to upgrade. The right person will come. Anyway I'm not in a rush to sell as I could use it sooner or later when my brakes need to be changed.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
    2013 Audi s4 DSG | Misano Red | Rs4 Grill | EPL stage 2 with TCU tune | APR Intake | Milltek Resonated exhaust | Ported Supercharger and 200mm crank pulley by s4matty | Autotech HPFP | Awe ColdFront | KW V3 | Alu Kreuz | Eurocode Front/Rear Swarbars and Endlinks | 034 transmission mount insert | ECS Street Shields | Vorsteiner VFF103 19x9.5

Seller feedback : https://www.audizine.com/forum/showt...eller-feedback

AZ Member #

BUMP
    2013 Audi s4 DSG | Misano Red | Rs4 Grill | EPL stage 2 with TCU tune | APR Intake | Milltek Resonated exhaust | Ported Supercharger and 200mm crank pulley by s4matty | Autotech HPFP | Awe ColdFront | KW V3 | Alu Kreuz | Eurocode Front/Rear Swarbars and Endlinks | 034 transmission mount insert | ECS Street Shields | Vorsteiner VFF103 19x9.5

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by s vier View Post
    this. If in no rush to sell, no need to adjust prices, but I've seen fron rotors lightly used go for 600 around these parts. Even if it's oem, no one is gonna buy your stuff at these prices.

PS - are you the guy that bought @sftuner's RS5 brake kit and reposted them for double the price???
    Last edited by HMS; 08-03-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    2013 Audi [R]S5 Panther Black - Mods: 034, Capristo, ECS, H&R.

Instagram: RS5_onthe_Run

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by HMS View Post
    this. If in no rush to sell, no need to adjust prices, but I've seen fron rotors lightly used go for 600 around these parts. Even if it's oem, no one is gonna buy your stuff at these prices.
    My prices are that way because my intention is not to split the kit. If a person is interested in a part of the kit, I can split it but I won't discount it since it'll be more difficult for me to sell the rest once the kit is not complete.
    Of course you will find one off deals but the fact remains that each set of rotors sell for roughly $1200 new so these are heavily discounted considering only 8800 miles on the kit.

Veteran Member Four Rings SLU_S5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

The problem with that logic is that thereís a number of other brand new BBK options within that price range. The fronts are obviously the most common upgrade. Rear calipers between S and RS models are exactly the same. The difference is that the RS rotors are larger with caliper brackets to accommodate this (so yes, increased stopping power).

I mean, at this point, why not just drop your price to $2600, take a $1000 profit and call it a day? Thatís ~63% ROI!!

Plenty more interest in that range Iím sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 S5 Prestige 6MT: B.Black:
    APR: Intake // AWE: Touring + non-res DPs, S-Flo filter // CR-15: Brace // ECS: LWFW, Diff Mounts, SS Brake Lines // Eurocode: AK, Sways // JHM: Tune, Short Shifter // KW: H.A.S. // OEM+: B8.5 S-Line Competition+ Bumper, BO S5 Grille, Ecodes, RS5 BBK, 20" RS5 Rotors// SBC: Stg 2 Daily // 034 Motorsport: Intake Pipe, Trans & Motor Mounts, ACAs // Others...

IG: @SLU_S5

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by SLU_S5 View Post
    The problem with that logic is that thereís a number of other brand new BBK options within that price range. The fronts are obviously the most common upgrade. Rear calipers between S and RS models are exactly the same. The difference is that the RS rotors are larger with caliper brackets to accommodate this (so yes, increased stopping power).

I mean, at this point, why not just drop your price to $2600, take a $1000 profit and call it a day? Thatís ~63% ROI!!

I've offered that price when the kit was still in San Francisco but no one bought it. Now that I've moved it to Canada, I incurred sunk cost that I need to recuperate. So not 63% ROI.
    Again, I am not in a rush to sell as I can use it later on when my brakes need to be changed. Despite many options out there for bbk, none offer rears. My kit comes with the rear so you need to compare apples to apples. Your points are valid though.

AZ Member #

Bump

Established Member Two Rings jgoga's Avatar
    AZ Member #

What a misfortune with the shipping arrangements... Iíll take them for the $1600 you bought them for. Will send a prepaid shipping label.

At this rate, i will offer you $1400 and you pay for the shipping.

John

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jgoga View Post
    At this rate, i will offer you $1400 and you pay for the shipping.

John
    Haha. Thanks for bump.

AZ Member #

BUMP

AZ Member #

Bump

AZ Member #

Bump

AZ Member #

Bump

AZ Member #

Back from vacation bump.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Dood your not selling them
    Here. No one on this forum likes what you did. Sorry. You obvi donít know what this Forum is about. Yes we sell stuff but to other Car heads. Doesnít mean that you canít make money, but itís love here your more like Capitalism here. Install them on your car.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jkaudia5 View Post
    Here. No one on this forum likes what you did. Sorry. You obvi donít know what this Forum is about. Yes we sell stuff but to other Car heads. Doesnít mean that you canít make money, but itís love here your more like Capitalism here. Install them on your car.

Iíll buy them for $500.

AZ Member #

Just saying.

AZ Member #

Lol. My initial plan wasn't resell for gain. This is fair market price on a slightly used setup. Please don't bash because you weren't able to jump on a local deal. I'm not doing anything against the rules.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by jgoga View Post
    Just saying.

I can sell you 1 rotor for that price. Just saying.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mantech4 View Post
    I can sell you 1 rotor for that price. Just saying.

The price just dropped to $450 for the whole set.

AZ Member #

I offer $475 seriously

AZ Member #

Lol. Good luck gents. Keep it classy Canada.

AZ Member #

Bump

AZ Member #

$500 for the rear rotors

Senior Member Two Rings volvofan's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    1998 Volvo S90 w/ 6.8L LS3

This x100.

As much fun as it is to bash the guy for trying to gouge other forum members, the thread gets free press and a bump every time we do (yes, I realize my hypocrisy here, but someone else just posted). Recommend simply going "radio silent" and letting that speak for itself.

-Jon
    2011 S5 Coupe APRIII 90k

Still slower than an Apache... but not by much.

AZ Member #

Bump

Veteran Member Three Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2019 Cayman GTS, 2016 Forester XT, 2013 S5, 2011 A4 avanti, 2004 TSX

Actually, RS5 rear rotor is the same size as S5, it is just the offset is different. And the different between RS5 rear caliper and S5 caliper is just the metal decoration plate on top of the caliper. The RS4 rear rotor actually will exact fit A4/A5/S4/S5. And I sold my set of like new condition of RS5 front full set + RS4 rear rotor and pads for $2500 cdn because I went for a Revo 380 bbk.
    2019 718 Cayman GTS 6MT
    2016 Subaru Dark Grey Forester XT touring
    2013 Audi Phantom Black S5 6MT Sport Diff, 20" BBS CH-R, Navi, B&O, PSS10, AK, EC sway, Alcon BBK, RS grille & Ecode
    2011 Audi Deep Sea Blue A4 Avant prestige, 19" OEM Ti rotors, PSS10, AK, sway, RS style grille + rear spoiler, Votrex diffusor
    2004 Acura Premium White TSX 6MT

AZ Member #

Bump

AZ Member #

BUMP

AZ Member #

$450 for the rears

AZ Member #

Fronts are 33.66 and 33.61
    Rears are 21.84 and 21.88

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12