Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Established Member Two Rings AWEs5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Need help verifying what springs I have

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    So I bought the car used with lowering springs. I just know they are H&R but not sure if it is the sport or OE sport. I have a few pictures below. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Audi S5 Premium Plus | H&R springs | AWE S-Flo CF intake | AWE Touring Exhaust 102mm Diamond Tips | AWE non-resonated downpipes |

AZ Member #

Iím almost certain they are H&R OE sports because of the blue color but the oe sports almost looks grey and mine are blueish. Lol.

https://www.autohance.com/hr-29061-1...MaApE0EALw_wcB

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2013 Audi S5 Premium Plus | H&R springs | AWE S-Flo CF intake | AWE Touring Exhaust 102mm Diamond Tips | AWE non-resonated downpipes |

AZ Member #

Could be H&R super sport?

https://www.tirerack.com/suspension/...180520195223:s

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

Well I didnít notice that there was a part number in one my pictures...lol. #29061 is H&R OE sports. So after all this time of talking mad shit about how bouncy these springs are because I originally thought they were the ďsportsĒ and also how low my car was, I now realized I am on springs that most members here recommend and/or have. I feel relieved because now I know I no longer need to waste time and money swapping out springs but rather save up and upgrade to some form of performance struts like Bilsteins. Or maybe even a nice set of coilovers. Thanks for viewing and sorry if I wasted a few minutes of your life lol. With that being said, any recommendations on what struts/spring combo or coilovers? Iíve looked at Bilstein B12 pro kit, the PSS10 and also B16 with the IRC as well as KW V3. Bilstein is back ordered until who knows when. Anyone here running Sachs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Four Rings wkhanna's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    needs cleaned

i appreciate the info & detail from your posts....

i will not be upgrading to coil-overs till next year...
    ..but i am performance oriented, so i am looking for excellent handling, bout a inch of drop, fully adjustable.
    ....im figuring round bout $2 to $2.5 for a solution that meets my expectation....

...i have also heard some of better kits are on back-order.....

best of luck, i will (&have) been following your project.....
    Bill

Practicing Curmudgeon & Audio Snob

2011 A5 2.0t coupe
    2011 A4 quattro 2.0t (The Wife's)
    1983 Porsche 944 (modified)
    1985 BWM K100RS (since new - Heavily Modified)
    1971 Moto Guzzi Ambassador