Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Four Rings Info@EuroCode's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Eurocode Tuning Memorial Day Sale Extravaganza 2018!!!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!

Get grillin' and wrenchin' this Memorial Day weekend!!!
    Beginning today and extending to Saturday 6/8, take advantage of sales pricing on virtually our entire lineup of Eurocode branded parts and upgrades.
    In addition, we are once again offering a $100 coupon code with any online coilover purchase made through this sales period.
    See website for details.

[center]

[FONT="Verdana"]EuroCode Tuning, Inc.
    1872 Del Amo Blvd Unit A
    Torrance, CA 90501
    310-294-8108

Veteran Member Four Rings ericw.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

25% off sway bars again! that's a steal for anyone still in need.
    IG @lolzhax // agilitydrives.us
    C7 S7 4.0tt | LX7U | APR STG1 ECU+TCU | S-FloV2 | EUROCODE SWAYS | CETE ASC | RFX7 | EVO2 | RS7 FR+R | Indicator Delete | Hardwired | Straight Piped
    b7 a4 2.0t | Stage 2+ | DTM Body | All the bolt-on mods | [sold]

Veteran Member Three Rings 07S6's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Wish they sold the rear separately..
    2012 A7 Prestige, Innovation Pkg, Sport Pkg, B&O / APR Stage2, AWE Touring, Injen intake
    2012 A6 Prestige - Phantom Black/Nougat/Innovation Pkg. (sold)
    2007 S6 5.2L V10 (sold)

Veteran Member Four Rings highPSI-S4's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    C7.5 S6, 14 Jetta 1.8t, 15 ZX6R

Sweet!
    C7.5 Glacier Wht | Prestige | Blk Optics | EPL STG2 | Mike's Downpipes | Becker Catback | Roc Euro | EC Diff Mount | EC F/R SB| EC Trans Mount | Airmatic Links | HRE FF04 20x9 et25| Carbon Mirrors | RS Grille | Yellow Calipers |
    Instagram: @Sinister_S6

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 Yamaha R1

I looked at the installation procedure, it says its for the B8 platform, i assume its similar? I'm used to having to drop the subframe to put in a sway bar, this looks easy to do on this platform or am i missing something?

Senior Member Three Rings denalist's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ

Quote Originally Posted by Cam.CL.S7 View Post
    I looked at the installation procedure, it says its for the B8 platform, i assume its similar? I'm used to having to drop the subframe to put in a sway bar, this looks easy to do on this platform or am i missing something?
    Having just done these two weeks ago in my garage I can say the fronts were a walk in the park and the rears took some work to get in. I dropped the exhaust as recommended but just positioning the bar in place with the end links attached proved to be slightly challenging at least for me.

Veteran Member Four Rings ericw.'s Avatar
    AZ Member #

Sway bar install is really similar across all platforms but it's definitely recommended to have a second set of hands for the rear. I've done it on multiple cars and really the only one I wouldn't do again is any car that has a RS7 diffuser or similar.

With RS7 diffuser the exhaust tips go into the oval exhaust ports, meaning you can't just drop the rear exhaust hangers. You have to disconnect the mid pipe first and push the entire rear of the exhaust forward to get it out of the diffuser.

Tip: Don't forget to disconnect your exhaust valves before dropping it, you'll risk stretching and damaging the wires or connector.
    IG @lolzhax // agilitydrives.us
    C7 S7 4.0tt | LX7U | APR STG1 ECU+TCU | S-FloV2 | EUROCODE SWAYS | CETE ASC | RFX7 | EVO2 | RS7 FR+R | Indicator Delete | Hardwired | Straight Piped
    b7 a4 2.0t | Stage 2+ | DTM Body | All the bolt-on mods | [sold]

AZ Member #

Installed my SB a month ago for a 17 A6. Pretty much the same procedure. Front took about 20 min. Rear was a bit of a pain to remove, unless you have a lift. Lowering exhaust helps, but for 17, you cannot lower it too much due to the exhaust tips attached to the bumper. I used ramps. Snaking the old sway bar out was the pain, but it was not bad to snake the new one in. I did not have to remove a wheel. Once you are done, you will notice the difference.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2005 Yamaha R1

sounds easy enough, i have access to a shop after hours so looks like i found my new project for a few weekends out! thanks all!

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Cam.CL.S7 View Post
    Hey Cam,

Yes the install is very similar. And luckily you do not have to drop the subframe for the front bar install. Just make sure if your C7 is lowered or if you are planning on lowering it to use the rear fitment kit.
    [center]

1872 Del Amo Blvd Unit A
    Torrance, CA 90501
    310-294-8108

Senior Member Three Rings all_kobiwon's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2012 A6 Prestige. 2015 allroad prestige.

Sway bars are great, just don't buy the end links. They are trash and a total waste of money. Mine broke within a year, (3k miles), and yes, I had the dust covers and car was always garaged and driven very mildly.
    2012 A6 Prestige, Havana Black, EPL Stage 1 Tune, LED package, 20" Sports Package. Eurocode Sways, Roc-Euro Intake, Magnaflow exhaust.

Veteran Member Four Rings Kevin1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

I get 40,000 miles on the end links.
    1 of 1 in the United States - 2015 A6 TDI Prestige with 19" Sports Package and Season Dedicated Tires - Oolong Gray Metalic, Nougat Brown Interior, Dark Brown Walnut Inlays, Black Headliner, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Night Vision Assistant with Pedestrian Detection. Summer - Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Winter - Yokohama Bluearth Winter V905. Eurocode Sway Bars and Links. XPEL Ultimate.

RIP - 2005 A6 4.2 - (February 2005 - August 2014) (142,000 miles)

Established Member Two Rings warp_ix's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2016 Audi RS7

I installed the rear sway bars on my RS7 without dropping the exhaust. You need to take the wheels off, remove the end links and rubber mounts off the stock sway bar, then you can snake it out of there. It took a bit of work and patience, but definitely doable.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Established Member Two Rings Welterweight's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Eurocode Tuning Memorial Day Sale Extravaganza 2018!!!

Looking to get sway bars but not sure what else I need. I have cete so raise and Lower the car daily. Thanks

14 Black S6, EPL Stage 1
    20" AGs, CETE Lowering
    Resonator & Muffler Delete
    RS Front & Intake
    Last edited by Welterweight; 05-18-2018 at 06:04 PM.

AZ Member #

Thank you all for the orders!

[center]

1872 Del Amo Blvd Unit A
    Torrance, CA 90501
    310-294-8108