Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: What's it for?

  1. #1
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Jun 09 2015
    AZ Member #
    North Palm Beach, FL

    What's it for?

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    There's a little cubby in the hatch of my SQ5. It has a plastic cover and is about big enough for a small folded umbrella. I'm guessing it might be for a hazard flag for European models. Anybody know for sure?

  2. #2
    Active Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Feb 17 2018
    AZ Member #
    SE PA

    I think your correct, that its for the hazard triangle

  3. #3
    Established Member Two Rings
    Join Date
    Dec 04 2015
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Honda CRZ, Classic Mini
    San Francisco, California

    Second that. It's for the road side safety triangle that Audi, as a cost cutting measure, stopped including as a standard in their cars here. You can still order one from the dealer or find one off EBay.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

    © 2001-2019 Audizine,, and
    Audizine is an independently owned and operated automotive enthusiast community and news website.
    Audi and the Audi logo(s) are copyright/trademark Audi AG. Audizine is not endorsed by or affiliated with Audi AG.