Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Veteran Member Four Rings Six Speed Turbo's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '16 Audi Q3, Tools, Car Parts

APR Stage 3+ - First 1/4 Mile Drag

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    The car ran perfectly all day, even with multiple runs. APR has definitely put a great kit together for this car. I attached a video so you all can see how it went, please enjoy and leave me some comments.

2016 S3 Prestige - Glacier White Metallic, APR Stage 3+, APR TCU upgrade, APR CAI, APR FMIC, APR Catchcan, APR Lowering Springs, P3 Guage

YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...LbgXXvRHPvW3Xw <---SUBSCRIBE

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Two Rings Dru@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    17' 8V A3 S-Line

Great Results! Looking forward to seeing more times out of you!

Established Member Three Rings S3DUDE's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Fuck yeah!! that is a full second quicker right?and you also scooped about 9-10mph traps compared to the stage 2
    Last edited by S3DUDE; 05-16-2018 at 07:51 PM.

Veteran Member Four Rings will13k7's Avatar
    AZ Member #

nice! A that's a 10s s3 in the right conditions. damn, that integ tho! lolz.

Established Member Three Rings sean_entrust's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Nice! Please tell me youíre gonna do a BBK? I was scared of my stock brakes at 105mph traps.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    2017 S3 P+ (Mine) Daytona Gray Pearl / Black Optic / Carbon Fiber Package / 034 springs / Stoptech BBK / 12.94 @105.3mph stock
    2012 Q5 P+ (Wife) Ibis White

Veteran Member Three Rings Spinnetti's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by sean_entrust View Post
    Nice! Please tell me youíre gonna do a BBK? I was scared of my stock brakes at 105mph traps.

don't need a bbk, just get proper brake pads. Porterfield R4S should be plenty.
    2015 S3: Uni Stage 2 ECU/TCU / Most of the 034 chassis and suspension catalog / APR Intake, Turbo inlet and Downpipe / ECS resonator delete / Neuspeed turbo muffler delete & discharge piping / 18x8.5 ET35 255/40
    2008 R8 V8 Manual: Uni 93 ECU tune / Avior Exhaust / 15mm Spacers / R8 Puddle lights / Custom mats
    1991 LS400: Literally every part replaced or modified in some way (24hrs of Lemons car)

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Dru@JHM View Post
    Great Results! Looking forward to seeing more times out of you!
    Thanks for the positive feedback, I'm definitely going to try to get some runs in on a cooler day to squeeze into the high 10's.
    2016 S3 Prestige - Glacier White Metallic, APR Stage 3+, APR TCU upgrade, APR CAI, APR FMIC, APR Catchcan, APR Lowering Springs, P3 Guage

YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC88...LbgXXvRHPvW3Xw <---SUBSCRIBE

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by S3DUDE View Post
    Fuck yeah!! that is a full second quicker right?and you also scooped about 9-10mph traps compared to the stage 2
    The car is so much fun to drive now, and it still looks pretty stock so I've shocked a few cars on the road as well. LOL

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by will13k7 View Post
    nice! A that's a 10s s3 in the right conditions. damn, that integ tho! lolz.
    That integrates was no joke, but it's nice to know that I'm not too far behind a purpose built car that was 1000 pounds lighter. He said he was about 2200 pounds. To top it all off, it went home on a trailer, and I drove my car home.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sean_entrust View Post
    Nope not yet, I had plenty of stopping power though. It has almost an equal length of track after the finish line.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spinnetti View Post
    don't need a bbk, just get proper brake pads. Porterfield R4S should be plenty.
    That is the plan to get some better pads, I want to keep the stock look still.

Veteran Member Four Rings Arclight's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    8VS3

Awesome performance! Did you have to do any internal motor work (rods, pistons, etc)?
    For Sale: HRE 501s, 19 X 8.5 and 19 X 9.5

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Did you do all of APR'S recommend add-ons? Their site says, fueling, intercooler, internals, etc. TIA

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

This is amazing. So does this Stage 3+ have more to give if you were on a built block (i.e. is there a more aggressive map) or are you just taking chances and if the engine goes then you go get built?
    2017 Audi S3 Premium Plus
    Glacier White Metallic | Tech | Black Optic | S Sport | Bang & Olufsen

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Awesome performance! Did you have to do any internal motor work (rods, pistons, etc)?
    I haven't, but the stage 3+ is only pushing about 20 more ft lbs of torque than the stage 2 setup, and it's less spikey as well.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by drewgo13 View Post
    Did you do all of APR'S recommend add-ons? Their site says, fueling, intercooler, internals, etc. TIA
    I have all the supporting mods, like FMIC, and the port injection kit for fueling. I haven't done any internal work yet.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nachos Libres View Post
    This is amazing. So does this Stage 3+ have more to give if you were on a built block (i.e. is there a more aggressive map) or are you just taking chances and if the engine goes then you go get built?
    I believe there are more aggressive maps for built blocks, as well as use go the 100/104 maps. But APR would have to confirm that.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Great videos and work man. I am looking forward to doing this myself next year.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Fabre80 View Post
    Great videos and work man. I am looking forward to doing this myself next year.
    I would suggest it, the kit is pretty awesome, and it looks pretty nice as well.

Veteran Member Four Rings Arclight's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    8VS3

Thanks for answering the questions. Looks like an awesome kit!
    For Sale: HRE 501s, 19 X 8.5 and 19 X 9.5

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Thanks for answering the questions. Looks like an awesome kit!
    You're welcome man, that's why I posted this. I'm sure there's a lot of questions out there that I could help with.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

More videos to come.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    F80 M3

The S3+ is SO driveable and quick. Your numbers seem about the sme as my draggy numbers on my s3+.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by P2WRTMR View Post
    The S3+ is SO driveable and quick. Your numbers seem about the sme as my draggy numbers on my s3+.
    Exactly, the thing I love most about this kit is the daily drivability doesn't change much at all. If you were to put a random person in the car to drive they'd probably never know the car is heavily modified. The best of both worlds.... power to shock most cars on the road, and stock like drivability you don't get with high HP cars.

AZ Member #
    My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by P2WRTMR View Post
    I also am looking to get the Dragy as well. Seems like a cool concept, especially with leader boards.