Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Active Member Three Rings comingabriel's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Faedro View Post
    Donít need a sales person name, but really, what dealer in FL? Iíve called every one from Jacksonville to Miami and havenít gotten a quote for anything more than 2% off MSRP.
    There is one in Jax, Daytona, sexy, but it has carbon breaks and 325 miles, but.it is new. On last day of month ask for Indrit, he will do 10% off and all fees, minus tax, if they still have it. Bet they do, and iirc, it is 66,550 msrp. Last day of month guys, and be tough. North Orlando sucks. Lakeland has a Black LOADED RS3 and will do 15% off. But, in person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper260687 View Post
    Used?

How are you guys paying less than $61k NEW......here was thinking i got a great deal
    Yep, all 11 miles.
    1997 VW GTI VR6 5spd / 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST 5spd / 2000 Limited Tahoe / 2002 VW Golf GLS TDI / 2004 VW HPA FT360 R32 Cloth / 2001 VW Golf GLS TDI 5spd RC3 11mm / 2004 VW R32 Leather/ 2012 VW Golf R 4dr Base / 2015 VW Golf R DSG loaded / 2017 VW Golf R DSG Loaded / 2018 Audi RS3 / 50 x 9mm rounds ready #SigSauerP226//

Established Member Four Rings
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by comingabriel View Post
    There is one in Jax, Daytona, sexy, but it has carbon breaks and 325 miles, but.it is new. On last day of month ask for Indrit, he will do 10% off and all fees, minus tax, if they still have it. Bet they do, and iirc, it is 66,550 msrp. Last day of month guys, and be tough. North Orlando sucks. Lakeland has a Black LOADED RS3 and will do 15% off. But, in person.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, all 11 miles.
    325 miles lol thats the dealers whore car lol. I would look at that as used but thats just me i guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member Three Rings Konrad's Avatar
    AZ Member #

lol ya totally used.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Drove a 2018 S3 & 2016 S7 yesterday. Planning to drive an RS3 tomorrow.
    Not sure which I had more fun driving, the M4 or the S7. S7 wins on torque & interior I believe. I don't like how every manufacturer seems to be slapping these app/nav screens in the middle of th dash with no way to retract or move it. Audi screens go into the dash. Point for Audi! The S3 was super fun to toss around and the exhaust note in dynamic mode was bitchin', but I know I would be bored with that car in a month b/c it onlyruns 13s. Yes, APR tune puts me in the 12s, but bye bye warranty & I'm not so sure I'm ok with no warranty on an Audi.

I'm also loving the auto rev matching these new cars have. Obviously, the S7 wins on interior vs S3, but I feel the S3 interior is way too baron. Bland & desolate dash looks like the cheap plastic dash in my '17 Jetta. Put the S7 interior in the S3 & you have a winner. I didn't get a chance to see if the stereo is any good. However, with a used 2017 S3 being in the 30s, it's certainly more wallet friendly.

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Update 5/28/18 - Drove an RS3 today.

Oh man, super fun to drive. No longer considering an S3 thanks to this thing. Same interior, of course. So my same issue with the dash stands. Way too plain and baron IMO. They should have at leather leather wrapped something there. S3 has power seats, but RS3 has manual seats. WTF? Not a deal breaker as you adjust em once & forget it. It was super fun to drive.

I didn't get a chance to really test the stereo system in this, the S3 or S7 I drove. Can anyone chime in on the quality & volume level of the Audi systems? I need to enjoy my tunes, I like bass & I like it loud.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by NeverEnough View Post
    Update 5/28/18 - Drove an RS3 today.

Oh man, super fun to drive. No longer considering an S3 thanks to this thing. Same interior, of course. So my same issue with the dash stands. Way too plain and baron IMO. They should have at leather leather wrapped something there. S3 has power seats, but RS3 has manual seats. WTF? Not a deal breaker as you adjust em once & forget it. It was super fun to drive.

I didn't get a chance to really test the stereo system in this, the S3 or S7 I drove. Can anyone chime in on the quality & volume level of the Audi systems? I need to enjoy my tunes, I like bass & I like it loud.
    S3 has power seats in base form, once you get the sport seats they are manual.

iíll take the sport seats even if i had a rope to pull to adjust them lol.

Active Member Two Rings mioh0609's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2017 subaru wrx 2003 mitsubishi lancer evo

i got my brand new rs3 for 40k out the door, but i can't let you guys know the details of the dealer or my salesman. sorry
    lol these aren't going for anything under sticker here in CO

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by mioh0609 View Post
    i got my brand new rs3 for 40k out the door, but i can't let you guys know the details of the dealer or my salesman. sorry
    lol these aren't going for anything under sticker here in CO
    I got mine for 35k out the door with 10 miles on the clock with free dinner and movie and the dealer dropped it off at my house because I didnít want to put miles on it. Free wheel locks, touch up pen, all season mats and a coupon to papa johns pizza. Also free oil changes for the life of the car and OEM cat less pipes included on the car. Donít ask me how i got it for that price i canít say either. Just for some reason i woke up the next day with my butt sore and in someone elseís house there was a note on the table that said enjoy your RS3 with five signed thank you from 5 different guys with pictures. Was walking weird for a few days after that. But dunno anything of what happened but that deal was amazing right?

Stage 2 Banner Advertiser Three Rings SupremePower1's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Got mine for $60 out the door. Not loaded but not a base either. Everything minus carbon brakes and that lane assist BS.

edit: it's a 2017 and it had 26 miles on it new
    Nick
    SUPREMEPOWER
    1562 Kimberly Ave. Fullerton, CA 92831
    nick@supremepower.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12