Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

AZ Member #

prior service records/history

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I purchased an Audi 11 A6 that had been serviced by the original owner at one or two of their local audi dealers per the carfax history however there were not many details on that report. The car is not a CPO and I did not buy it from an Audi dealer but I did by it from a multi brand dealer that includes Audi.

After the purchase I contacted AOA and they told me that any Audi dealer can pull the prior service records for me and provide me with copies. Obviously I don't want to have the prior owner's information (name, address, phone or credit card info) on the copies but I'd like to know what services were performed and when. Has anyone requested this in the past and how did you go about successfully getting these records? Any insights would be helpful.
    2011 A6 Avant Prestige w/CWP 1/20

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2015 Tesla Model S; 2018 Tesla Model 3 (pending)

Quote Originally Posted by 11A6 View Post
    I purchased an Audi 11 A6 that had been serviced by the original owner at one or two of their local audi dealers per the carfax history however there were not many details on that report. The car is not a CPO and I did not buy it from an Audi dealer but I did by it from a multi brand dealer that includes Audi.

After the purchase I contacted AOA and they told me that any Audi dealer can pull the prior service records for me and provide me with copies. Obviously I don't want to have the prior owner's information (name, address, phone or credit card info) on the copies but I'd like to know what services were performed and when. Has anyone requested this in the past and how did you go about successfully getting these records? Any insights would be helpful.
    I was told that I could not have the records because they contained personal information. I asked them to black out the info or cut it off, and they refused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2009 A4
    E-Codes // Fifteen52 Formula GT // ST Coilovers // RS Style Center and Fog Grille

Established Member Two Rings eurojunkjon's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    07 s4

Iíve had it both ways. I was able to get the records for my b6 usp but I couldnít get the records for my b7 s4. I feel itís a case to case basis depending on the dealer.

AZ Member #

Stopped by local audi dealer - was asking for copy of an alignment specs that they did for me shortly after I bought the car and after a little conversation they printed off a high level listing of the service records did not include prior owners information - after reviewing it - it looks like they only provided records up to @ 45k so will need to go back as I bought car @ 87k so some service records missing but good first step in knowing what's been done.
    2011 A6 Avant Prestige w/CWP 1/20