Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Thoughts on this car?

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Looks to be lightly modified, lowered on Bielstiens, exhaust, wheels, body kit. Said he can go no lower than $5600 out the door. Seems high compared to what KBB.com says but it is low milage.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://rays-auto-sales.com/product/a..._quattro_8197/

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Also looking at these two, newer but no mods or sport package.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...577404020.html
    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...565411741.html

Carfax is clean on all three.

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

I'm actually leaning pretty heavily towards the B7 A4 as it's just around the corner from my house.

Veteran Member Four Rings christianb5s4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Wrong section if you want specific advice on B5 or B7 A4s, but it depends on what you're looking for in a car. If it's more of a daily driver, the B7 A4s are a big step up in terms of interior and has a bit more space inside. That ABT B5 has some really unique mods however.
    Imola 2001 Stage 3 S4: 312K - 2.4sec FATs - Completely Refreshed/Built Motor - SRM K24s w/ Custom Turbosmart wastegates - Clutchmasters Stage 4 - Etspec - Cinesnow WG/Oil Lines - SRM V3 Intercoolers - AA built trans - 4:1 Diff - JHM Trio - 034 - H&R Coilovers - FCP - Bosch Motorsports - OZ Racing - SRM/SSAC exhaust - Tons of New OEM parts

2009 C6.5 A6 3.0T Prestige - stock, daily driver

Veteran Member Four Rings redline380's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    3 B5's

Quote Originally Posted by slevin84 View Post
    Looks to be lightly modified, lowered on Bielstiens, exhaust, wheels, body kit. Said he can go no lower than $5600 out the door. Seems high compared to what KBB.com says but it is low milage.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://rays-auto-sales.com/product/a..._quattro_8197/
    Looks like a good car. You can tell it has been taken care of mostly because they even spent the money to fix the rip in the front seat. Hardly anyone does, even those who keep on top of maintenance.

Biggest concern is that stupid rear wing. There are now holes in the trunk.

On the price though, imagine this. I paid $6500 for my 2001 A4 1.8TQMS with 115k miles on it 10 years ago. I would have a hard time paying that kind of money for that car unless it were absolutely perfect and EXACTLY what I wanted.
    "The American people already know that Bill Clinton is a bad boy, a naughty boy. I'm going to speak out for the citizens of my state who in the majority think that Bill Clinton is probably even a nasty, bad, naughty boy." Former Senator Idaho Senator Larry Craig, the man with a wide stance.

2001 A4 1.8TQMS Mods- GT2871R, Maestro, All things that are good.
    2000 A4 Avant 1.8TQMS- Daily Driver
    2000 S4- Working?

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Oops shit sorry wrong forum

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by redline380 View Post
    Looks like a good car. You can tell it has been taken care of mostly because they even spent the money to fix the rip in the front seat. Hardly anyone does, even those who keep on top of maintenance.

Biggest concern is that stupid rear wing. There are now holes in the trunk.

On the price though, imagine this. I paid $6500 for my 2001 A4 1.8TQMS with 115k miles on it 10 years ago. I would have a hard time paying that kind of money for that car unless it were absolutely perfect and EXACTLY what I wanted.
    Thank you, yeah it's a bit more than I would like to pay. And he is firm on price.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk