Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MK7-GTI-APR-STG2-Grand-Cherokee-R6-Raven-IRON-1250

Thumbs up JHM Timing Chain Kit Installation Visual Walk Through - Audi B6-B7 S4 and C5 Allroad

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!

We have been asked many times to make a video on the Timing Chain Kit Installation for the 4.2L found in the B6-B7 S4 and C5 Allroad, and we are happy to oblige! Please note that we HIGHLY recommend getting the Bentley Manual (or similar) for this installation. This video is a visual walk through for customer to get an idea of what the installation of our timing chain kit entails. Again, we HIGHLY recommend a Bentley Manual or similar to obtain procedure and torque specifications.

We offer several different levels of Timing Chain Kits. If you have any questions on which kit will be best for you, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We would like to thank ALL of our customers for their continued support. It is because of all of you that we are able to keep developing, and producing high quality performance parts. Thank You!

ORDER TIMING CHAIN KIT HERE: https://jhmotorsports.com/catalogsea...ming+chain+kit

ORDER TIMING CHAIN TOOLS HERE: https://jhmotorsports.com/catalogsea...chain+tool+4.2

ORDER JHM MECHANICAL ADJUSTER REPAIR KIT HERE: https://jhmotorsports.com/catalogsea...q=jhm+adjuster

www.JHMotorsports.com
    Sales@JHMotorsports.com
    209-968-0077

Established Member Two Rings TheMysticWizard's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    '15 A3 TDI, '14 Q7 TDI Prestige, '06 VW Jetta, '01 Allroad, '87 TransAM

Looks like nighmares!

No, you did a good walk through. I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

Also, Never realized you guys were located in Lathrop! Not that far from me, I need to keep that in mind. Do you guys offer local pickup on orders?

Stage 3 Forum Advertiser Four Rings Jake@JHM's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    MK7-GTI-APR-STG2-Grand-Cherokee-R6-Raven-IRON-1250

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysticWizard View Post
    Looks like nighmares!

No, you did a good walk through. I'm sure it will be much appreciated.

Also, Never realized you guys were located in Lathrop! Not that far from me, I need to keep that in mind. Do you guys offer local pickup on orders?
    We sure do!