Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Active Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Amazing detail work

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    If anyone is in Colorado, I highly recommend Avus Rs4 for detail work on your car. He did a ceramic coating for my rs3 and the result is absolutely stunning. His prices are really great and he works extremely hard. Send me a pm if you want his contact info. I can't recommend him enough

IMG_1974.jpgFullSizeRender-1.jpgIMG_1969.jpg

Veteran Member Three Rings Aok303's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Bicycle bicycle i wont ride my bicycle

goose is great
    2016 Noggy S4 - Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake System, Chipwerke Pro, CR-15, Awe touring and Dp, H&R OEM springs, and Ziza LED's everywhere
    Want List: carbon fiber rear diffuser, Rear sway bar, xbrace, and after audi care is over stage 2 mods

AZ Member #

Co-signed. Goose is the man! Awesome guy and prices. Great work

Sent from my
    2011 S4 - EPL DP 3.218 PR + TCU - 20" BBS LM - Bilstein B12 - APR RSC Exhaust
    Deval CF Diffuser - Maxton Splitter - USP Intake - MercRacing HE - CR15 -AutoTech HPFP

AZ Member #

#GooseWaxed

Sent from my
    2011 S4 - EPL DP 3.218 PR + TCU - 20" BBS LM - Bilstein B12 - APR RSC Exhaust
    Deval CF Diffuser - Maxton Splitter - USP Intake - MercRacing HE - CR15 -AutoTech HPFP

Senior Member Three Rings Avus RS4's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Hehe!
    Thanks Michael for giving me the privilege to work on your gorgeous and beautiful RS3.
    For those who do t know. This car just came fresh from Germany to the U.S mainland and transported via train to Denver. I had made previous arrangements with Michael to instruct the dealer to not prep or touch the car so I can properly and professionally clean the paint up and get it ready for coating.
    Michael was rewarded with a car that I can say with 100% certainty is free of the most minimum swirls when looked under the sun.
    His car is well protected.
    This week after having the ceramic coating cure for a week, I asked Michael to bring the car back for a second and final coat last night.
    The car itís been curing overnight and the looks are stunning!

Senior Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    Items for Sale

Wish Avus Rs4 was closer to Fort Collins!

RS3 looks great in black. PS, what part of the state do you live in? I still have yet to see one of the new RS3s in person!