Hi, I accidentally brushed the cigarette lighter fuse (In the interior fuse panel) with a neutral cable and blew the fuse. Not sure what this did exactly but after replacing the fuse the car doesn't turn on anymore (cranks like it wants to) and a lot of the electronics don't work such as windows, OBD port, cigarette lighter, sunroof, etc. The radio and dash work, I can't even do a diagnostics scan to check codes! I have checked all the fuses (both fuse box and interior panel) and nothing else is blown but I have a suspicion its a relay but no clue which one.

any help would be greatly appreciated since this is my daily and needed for work, thanks.