Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

So how fast is Audi S8 D4 APR Stage II vs Audi RS7 APR Stage II vs BMW M5 2018

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    What begged my question is the paucity if information on the matter and now with the advent of BMW M5 2018, Audi S8 with APR II has a lot to worry about and I might get tempted but only and only if BMW M5 is really faster, because I really don’t like the looks of its rear and actually even the front and liked my M5 F10 and M6 F12 that I had in the recent past, I am a “bimmer” guy who got lured by the mighty 4.0 TFSI prowess and tuning capabilities!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine
    Last edited by soooma; 05-05-2018 at 01:57 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Senior Member Three Rings jhoward's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Lol " bummer guy "

Quote Originally Posted by jhoward View Post
    Lol " bummer guy "

LOL
    Meant Bimmer guy!!

Using Tapatalk

Established Member Three Rings MSq5's Avatar
    AZ Member #

OP wins the William Faulkner writing prize for the longest run-on sentence on this forum. Breaking it down by use of periods would really help understanding the thoughts. Forgive me. I am not the grammar police, but that post is really hard to follow.

If you know vehicle weight, gearing and drag coefficient, its pretty much a math calculation once you know the hp/torque curve of each engine.

https://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_u...40tfsi_s8.htmlI

You will have 710/751 on tap on race gas map. 100 horses more but 300 pounds heavier. Gearing will matter.
    Last edited by MSq5; 05-05-2018 at 01:08 PM.
    2017 Q5 3.0T S-Line | Brilliant Black | EPL Stage 2 93 octane tune | JHM 179mm crank pulley | aFe Pro 5R (part#10-10121) filter in "modified" stock air box | 034 silicone throttle body hose

Senior Member Three Rings jhoward's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by soooma View Post
    LOL
    Meant Bimmer guy!!

Freudian slip n a half!

Quote Originally Posted by MSq5 View Post
    OP wins the William Faulkner writing prize for the longest run-on sentence on this forum. Breaking it down by use of periods would really help understanding the thoughts. Forgive me. I am not the grammar police, but that post is really hard to follow.

If you know vehicle weight, gearing and drag coefficient, its pretty much a math calculation once you know the hp/torque curve of each engine.

https://www.goapr.com/products/ecu_u...40tfsi_s8.htmlI

You will have 710/751 on tap on race gas map. 100 horses more but 300 pounds heavier. Gearing will matter.
    Guilty as charged,
    Will parse better next time :)

Thanks

Using Tapatalk