Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by DetailScience View Post
    Camp Allroad should be a good time, I know I will be at the Meet and Greet, Show and Shine, and I'll try to make at least one of the drives. Looking forward to seeing all our long roofs!
    You mean you arenít walking to the Meet and Greet, Show and Shine?

I look forward to it as well will be my first Audi meetup in a long while. Feel like I bought my Allroad just for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

Established Member Two Rings Comfy Pursuit's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi SQ5

Calling all Colorado B8.5 allroad's!!!!

Iím in for all 3 days of events, will catch you all one day or another. Cheers!

Established Member Two Rings DetailScience's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by JLAllroad View Post
    You mean you arenít walking to the Meet and Greet, Show and Shine?

I look forward to it as well will be my first Audi meetup in a long while. Feel like I bought my Allroad just for this.

It is about 5 minutes away for me... Canít beat that!
    Bagged K04 Scuba Blue allroad
    Dropped and Tuned Florett S5 Coupe
    DetailScience Build Thread
    Instagram: @jburgmaier

AZ Member #

Did I see you all yesterday? I drove by 3 - 4 Allroads pulled off on the side of Peak to Peak about halfway between Nederland and Central City. I thought about swinging a U'ey to check things out, but was pretty spent after hiking all morning. Anyhow, good looking rides! Hope you had a nice cruise.

Established Member Two Rings Taylor-S's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by StevenH View Post
    Did I see you all yesterday? I drove by 3 - 4 Allroads pulled off on the side of Peak to Peak about halfway between Nederland and Central City. I thought about swinging a U'ey to check things out, but was pretty spent after hiking all morning. Anyhow, good looking rides! Hope you had a nice cruise.
    It was! But it was part of camp allroad! There were about 35+ other audi wagons up there somewhere. A few got spread out.
    Hopefully they waived at you!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Audizine mobile app
    Build Thread Instagram: @ts_13allroad
    B8.5 allroad | APR Stage 2 (e-85) | APR Downpipe | AWE FMIC | Macan/Q5 345mm Brembo Front Brakes | Plasti-Dip'ed stuff

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

Taylor, it was nice to meet you and the rest of the bunch up at Camp Allroad! I've gotta get some other dates set on my calendar for meetups around Denver / front range. Know of any coming up?

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by ColoAllroadJeff View Post
    Taylor, it was nice to meet you and the rest of the bunch up at Camp Allroad! I've gotta get some other dates set on my calendar for meetups around Denver / front range. Know of any coming up?
    Great meeting you as well!
    There is the Rocky Mountain Quattros big "national" meet this weekend (probably a bit to late of notice). I am working on a Southern Colorado one here in the next month, but will also be doing another allroad meet in the next month or two and will updated everyone once those are set.
    I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    B8.5 allroad | APR Stage 2 (e-85) | APR Downpipe | AWE FMIC | Macan/Q5 345mm Brembo Front Brakes | Plasti-Dip'ed stuff

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor-S View Post
    Great meeting you as well!
    There is the Rocky Mountain Quattros big "national" meet this weekend (probably a bit to late of notice). I am working on a Southern Colorado one here in the next month, but will also be doing another allroad meet in the next month or two and will updated everyone once those are set.
    I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Probably heading to Bandimere tomorrow...just to see how slow this wagon is.

AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Probably heading to Bandimere tomorrow...just to see how slow this wagon is.

How'd she do? I have wanted to test mine, but afraid of the embarrassment lol.

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor-S View Post
    How'd she do? I have wanted to test mine, but afraid of the embarrassment lol.

Unfortunately...nothing...all day I was wondering if the weather would cooperate and then right before I left the house I called to make sure they were running them and...no racing...apparently it was one of two Wednesdayís they were closed. Itíll be a few weeks before I am able again. Maybe we should plan something out so we can compare? It would be nice to get a few Audiís for reference...and just because.

Established Member Two Rings Comfy Pursuit's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    Audi SQ5

Unfortunately...nothing...all day I was wondering if the weather would cooperate and then right before I left the house I called to make sure they were running them and...no racing...apparently it was one of two Wednesdayís they were closed. Itíll be a few weeks before I am able again. Maybe we should plan something out so we can compare? It would be nice to get a few Audiís for reference...and just because.

Iíve always wanted to go down there. If itís planned in advance, Iíd be inclined to show you the slowest B8.5 on this side of the mountains!

Active Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #

JLAllroad, I think you ment to say how "not-slow". I've seen "The other" Jeff use launch control - let me know when ya want to do the ZF fluid and filter on that baby! Slow it aint!
    Guys, you can stop on by when you're at Bandimere, I'm just down the street, but this time, no donuts in the cul-de-sac tho :-) HOA n all

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12