Audizine - An Automotive Enthusiast Community

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Three Rings S4_Pedro's Avatar
    AZ Member #

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I had you guys mislead that box is a mirror for the house hahah. It’s in the trunk you can barely see it

Sent from my iPhone using Audizine

AZ Member #

55968679865__8107CB14-35CB-45EF-A24D-669AF2A694FC.jpg0119059F-0465-44B5-B8FA-6B7FD16A9E83.jpgIMG_2960.jpg this was the surprise. Not much of a surprise to some but other it may be. I installed remote start on the car very very simple to do and it cost me about $280 total for everything needed. I saw a member on here had it done so I did some research and did it myself all plug and play No modules were affected I can still do coding to my lock module via obd11. The only negative is you lose a key as one gets put inside of this small black box just have to remove the key and put it inside and hide in where you install the remote start module. Anymore info PM me I’ll be happy to help anyone that would like to do it. And also it is completely reversible so for you guys that do leases there’s no wire splicing or anything. Def a good mod for me for the winter here. Very happy with it had to test it out tho for awhile yo make sure it was good and 100 percent flawless haha.

AZ Member #

IMG_2931.jpgoh and this is the box for the key I removed the metal key to have in case I need it which I probably won’t and you need to remove battery from key also.

Established Member Two Rings
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    18 S4, 18 Q5

That's the surprise! Simple, but effective, and is going to be great in the winter. Price isn't bad either. Too bad you have to loose a key, but I get the need.

Spoiler turned out good too by the way!

Established Member Two Rings Yabi's Avatar
    AZ Member #
    My Garage
    2011 Toyota Prius 5

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Diokhan View Post
    That's the surprise! Simple, but effective, and is going to be great in the winter. Price isn't bad either. Too bad you have to loose a key, but I get the need.

Spoiler turned out good too by the way!
    That big box was misleading haha. yeah does suck I lose a key I know there another way I can do without losing it but For the price and benefit it worked out good for me. And thank you very happy with it !

Registered Member One Ring
    AZ Member #

Looks great. I'm always down for a Times Square meet. I got a few good spots for photos

AZ Member #

Quote Originally Posted by Da Mayor View Post
    Looks great. I'm always down for a Times Square meet. I got a few good spots for photos
    Thank you sir! Oh sheeeet I’m always down for that too!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123